Metalheadz 100.

Thought it had already been posted but heist posted he's doing the mheadz 100

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Heist
Last finishing touches today to the Goldie metalheadz 100 Release before final mixdown and mastering, sounding very special
Unlike · · Share · 24 January at 08:58 ·

Metalheadz are playing like a fusion of trance and metal. It's super heavy funtime songs. :2thumbs:

^ that's why i haven't bought a Headz release in a while now.

---------- Post added at 04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 ----------

I thought i heard somewhere that goldie was doing something with photek as well for metalheadz 100? sounds like it could be some sort of goldie and friends ep

Saw that on Twitter today, Heist on his way to the studio to meet Photek and Goldie.

Presumably We'll get Goldie - Still Life (photek remix) (heist drumstep VIP)

^ that's why i haven't bought a Headz release in a while now.

---------- Post added at 04:58 ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 ----------

Saw that on Twitter today, Heist on his way to the studio to meet Photek and Goldie.

Presumably We'll get Goldie - Still Life (photek remix) (heist drumstep VIP)

lol. inform yourself before you let stupid jokes like that loose on the more informed readers of this forum. youre looking stupid by not knowing that heist engineers for goldie because he cant produce for the sake of his life.

but yeah. metalheadz is for fags anyways, you got that right. lol!

---------- Post added at 06:26 ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 ----------

Yep I posted this the other day, he's probably helping out... meth100 seems to be a goldie release.

come on guys. lol. you serious? xD

cant stop laughing at people thinking this will be a heist release. :D

---------- Post added at 06:27 ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 ----------

really thought this would be common knowledge by now. at least for people posting in the 100 thread.

cant wait to see what the guys came up with tho =)

lol. inform yourself before you let stupid jokes like that loose on the more informed readers of this forum. youre looking stupid by not knowing that heist engineers for goldie because he cant produce for the sake of his life.

you really think i don't know heist engineers for goldie?

:-/

Back
Top Bottom