Mefjus & Billain - Untitled

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Not sure about this. Doesn't put me off as much as Contemporary yet sounds still very hectic. I usually love Billain's output, let's see if this one grows on me... Btw that MC spittin' shit on top of this tune made it better imo :D

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
to make me feel something/to make me move/to actually have 'music' in it :teeth:

just my 2 cents btw, im not the one to judge since im not much of a fan of either of them
thats fair enough....but to me it makes me feel something/makes me want to move/actually has music in it....if not in the traditional sense

to me, music has gone further than chord progressions and scales

aw08

just what i expected from 2 of the most technical producers... tune with 0 soul
totally agree...production is unbelievable but its almost as if theyre showing off that side of their game and losing the musical element as a result....bit too hectic and lacks any kind of groove imo

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
thats fair enough....but to me it makes me feel something/makes me want to move/actually has music in it....if not in the traditional sense

LOL

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist

A la musique concrete'