Drum & Bass Kronix - Super Massive Black Holes (1st draft)

listening...

could do with more fx etc in the intro imo, but like you said this is a first draft so

i dunno thats pretty rude when it drops, the hats need a bit of work theyto make them blend in a bit more, reverb etc

sure it needs work but im feeling this so far to be honest mate id stick at it

Balthazaar

VIP Junglist
Good one, like that dark atmo in the track,agreed with oversight about hats,also like that ghost snares.Thing i noticed in vocal when is spoken i hear some kind high freq stuff, it is quite noticeable on high volume..

Needs a crash/boom or effect of some sort for the very begining, perhaps with a cavernous/metalic reverb to give the impression of being on a space craft. The bass does kinda give the feel of a spacecrraft engine, one idea would be at one or two points in the track have the bass as a sustained sound with a little less movement & then pitch it up along with the other riser sound you have to give the impression of a spaceship taking of or going into light-speed. Vocal perhaps bit too loud. Nice movement of the percussion (panning and glitchness) and and stuff though it does get a bit manic (the panning that is) this kind of panning works well for home listening but maybe not so great for playing in a club so be carefull that you don't get too caried away with that. I like the feel of this track though pretty funky :D

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Mr. Fletch
I listen to this song a bunch of times. I cant give you much advice. The drums sound like they need to be pulled in tighter, but not by much. I also think the song could use some metallic sounding mid/high bass stabs. Something atune to what Black sun empire does. I believe that might make your song a bit more interesting.