Hey I really like your music so far man :applause:
Here are my thoughts on the track.
I don't really like the intro, in particular the drum break that comes right before the first drop (I think it's the snare that bothers me).
At 1:31 i really like the kind of minimalistic beat going on, I think you should make it longer (maybe make it 16 bar to buildup the next part of the drop).
The cut before the second drop is really good imo, brings up the tension even more.
Where's the outro ? :razz:
Mixing-wise it's sounds good to me but i'm not an expert. The drums could be just a tiny bit louder imo
Great track overall !

Hey I really like your music so far man :applause:
Here are my thoughts on the track.
I don't really like the intro, in particular the drum break that comes right before the first drop (I think it's the snare that bothers me).
At 1:31 i really like the kind of minimalistic beat going on, I think you should make it longer (maybe make it 16 bar to buildup the next part of the drop).
The cut before the second drop is really good imo, brings up the tension even more.
Where's the outro ? :razz:
Mixing-wise it's sounds good to me but i'm not an expert. The drums could be just a tiny bit louder imo
Great track overall !

Thank you so much for this detailed feedback :D !
It is great to hear that you liked it. I think i know what you mean with the snare (besides maybe the sound itself ? ).
In the last bar, it sounds really spastic i admit ...and to be honest this was an accident because i didn`t timed it right .:teeth: But i thought it sounded somewhat ..different and i still kind of like it.
Maybe i should arange it more fitting and less out of place when i try to make a mistake work instead of fixing it.
I thought that the part in 1:31 would sound to grey if i repeat him to often. Maybe you are right and it would fit really good. I will definitly try that out (y).
I think i have to really improve in my mastering skills when it comes to making drums more hard in the mix .
I dont have much experience with actually aranging tracks because this is my second really finished one. I just didn`t considered to have a intro .In the future, i probably should invent them into my tracks .:razz:

Thank you so much for this detailed feedback :D !
It is great to hear that you liked it. I think i know what you mean with the snare (besides maybe the sound itself ? ).
In the last bar, it sounds really spastic i admit ...and to be honest this was an accident because i didn`t timed it right .:teeth: But i thought it sounded somewhat ..different and i still kind of like it.
Maybe i should arange it more fitting and less out of place when i try to make a mistake work instead of fixing it.
I thought that the part in 1:31 would sound to grey if i repeat him to often. Maybe you are right and it would fit really good. I will definitly try that out (y).
I think i have to really improve in my mastering skills when it comes to making drums more hard in the mix .
I dont have much experience with actually aranging tracks because this is my second really finished one. I just didn`t considered to have a intro .In the future, i probably should invent them into my tracks .:razz:

For your drums, you should have a look at the plugin "transient shaper" by schaack audio. It's a great plugin to use on your drum bus/group or on single channels, it makes your drums sound louder without raising the peaking level of the sound so you can make your drums louder without taking all the headroom of your mix. (I dunno if I'm explaining that very well :razz: )

There's also another plugin called Kclip that seams to be doing pretty much the same thing but it's cheaper I think (I haven't tried it though)

For your drums, you should have a look at the plugin "transient shaper" by schaack audio. It's a great plugin to use on your drum bus/group or on single channels, it makes your drums sound louder without raising the peaking level of the sound so you can make your drums louder without taking all the headroom of your mix. (I dunno if I'm explaining that very well :razz: )

There's also another plugin called Kclip that seams to be doing pretty much the same thing but it's cheaper I think (I haven't tried it though)
Thanks so much for this. I actually tried one 4 free and it works really good. I already had some shaper but he never sounded that important or potent so i kinda pushed transience shaping away.. but now i realise that this can indeed really sharpen your sound in a good way ! :o Im impressed :D Thank you for the suggestion (i use
Transient by Sleepy-Time Records )

Hey, really like the tune. The only thing I'd like more of is the sub which I know will be a pig to squeeze more in but will defo be worth it. But other than that I think all the sounds are good and go together well, nice work ^.^

Hey, really like the tune. The only thing I'd like more of is the sub which I know will be a pig to squeeze more in but will defo be worth it. But other than that I think all the sounds are good and go together well, nice work ^.^
Cool to hear that ! Actually i lowerd the sub quite a bit because on my speakers it sounded way to boomy. But maybe i was ear tired or something :cry:.
I can just remove the lowering of the bass and see how it will play out. Thank you for this suggestion and feedback. :)

hello flux. another nice track of yours. very nice flow and banging sounds. it is actually very well made so that i have not much to be pinching about -- proper work of yours !! big up! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom