Jubei & Flowdan- Say Nothin' (Rockwell Remix)

Wasn't overly impressed with SPY's or Enei's really

I was actually surprised S.P.Y didnt completely "hospitalise" his sound. Some (not all) of the tracks off his album were actually quite good IMO. Yea there was some shit on there but that was to be expected.

I disagree with the Enei album comments...Machines, 2012, Elephant, That tune with Kemo...Thin Line, even Cracker VIP isn't bad. Enei's sound is really simple and effective in a dance.

As much as i'm a fan of Rockwell I can't see his album topping Machines LP or All or Nothing, which for me are both standout LP's.

Protect-Protect-Protect-Protect That Food

Does obviously have some Trap-ish elements, but I'm sure this would go off on a proper system. It's a remix, and sounds like a remix should.

Last edited:
I was actually surprised S.P.Y didnt completely "hospitalise" his sound. Some (not all) of the tracks off his album were actually quite good IMO. Yea there was some shit on there but that was to be expected.

I disagree with the Enei album comments...Machines, 2012, Elephant, That tune with Kemo...Thin Line, even Cracker VIP isn't bad. Enei's sound is really simple and effective in a dance.

As much as i'm a fan of Rockwell I can't see his album topping Machines LP or All or Nothing, which for me are both standout LP's.

There's no doubt that they are both really well produced albums & as much as I like both SPY & Enei's production styles, I won't be parting with my money to pick them up. Just saying would rather spend my money on other tunes. Would have posted this in the Machines LP thread

Protect-Protect-Protect-Protect That Food

Fixed

That really has nothing to do with anything anyone is talking about in this thread. But yes, I'm sure that collab would sound pretty good.

My apologies...

I was referring to the crew of people that was comparing Enei's, Calyx & TeeBee, S.P.Y. albums to the Rockwell's one that is still in the writing process mostly with vocalists and I found that a little bit stupid so I jumped in with an Alix Perez LP that's no one talking about... Until the right tome comes then everybody will pee their pants cuz man is bringing some serious business on the table...

And Yes! It does sound pretty god damn good...

:D

Last edited:
this tune was rinseeed at outlook! heard it at least 7 or 8 times.

Wicked tune on a system tho, so weird yet effective

My apologies...

I was referring to the crew of people that was comparing Enei's, Calyx & TeeBee, S.P.Y. albums to the Rockwell's one that is still in the writing process mostly with vocalists and I found that a little bit stupid so I jumped in with an Alix Perez LP that's no one talking about... Until the right tome comes then everybody will pee their pants cuz man is bringing some serious business on the table...

And Yes! It does sound pretty god damn good...

:D

are you Noisia?

Protect-Protect-Protect-Protect Ya Food

Does obviously have some Trap-ish elements, but I'm sure this would go off on a proper system. It's a remix, and sounds like a remix should.

It does.

Back
Top Bottom