Jubei & Flowdan- Say Nothin' (Rockwell Remix)

the twisted vip plate actually looks real nice as well as sounding excellent. whereas this track in no way deserves a single-sided release

That plate looked insanely good, but as much as I love Rido, that tune is just completely unnecessary as it doesn't touch the original in the slightest imo. Rockwell RMX of Say Nothin' on the other hand turns the original into a beast of a tune for me, so I have the completely oposite view on this :teeth:

That plate looked insanely good, but as much as I love Rido, that tune is just completely unnecessary as it doesn't touch the original in the slightest imo. Rockwell RMX of Say Nothin' on the other hand turns the original into a beast of a tune for me, so I have the completely oposite view on this :teeth:

welp... 6 in one hand init!

protect protect protect da food, been stuck in my head all day long, can imagine that being a sick opener

for all who are waiting on the vinyl release, I asked the Metalheadz shop today about a release date & the reply I received said:-

"possibly looking at the 18th. The distributors moved premises and it has put the release schedule behind."

I'm hoping they mean February :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom