Jonny L LP - Spearhead records

Commander

VIP Junglist
New 15 track lp coming late November on spearhead from the legendary Jonny L. Will be a digital/ cd release only but may be pressed on vinyl if there is a demand for a few tunes.
I emailed spearhead and got the info above

Absolutely looking forward to this as Jonny is an absolute legend and possibly my fav artist of all time.

None yet mate, I only heard myself yesterday. I know spy has been raving about one of the tunes 'remember' which is on a old skool jungle tip

I'd of never imagined Jonny L releasing on Spearhead Records, but good news all the same! Looking forward to hearing it.

Last edited:
good news. Sawtooth is one of my fav albums

Although the last release I heard from him (the rave/boy) was weak.

Yeah not holding out too much hope for this really, never thought I'd not be excited about new Jonny L, but seeing as it's coming on Spearhead I can't really imagine it being my cup of tea.

the rave was a dissapointment. i' pretty sure this album will be nothing like magnetic, so i'm not interested at all. gl to him nevertheless

Last edited:
Haven't really listened to much of Jonny L tbh, and I think stuff like The Rave and the tune posted above are pretty horrid. Really cheesy sounding synths. Not my taste. But Microdaze is one of my all times favourites, hope there's something like that on the lp.

Back
Top Bottom