James Brown "The Boss" (Dexcell Remix)

thats fuckin sick mate!
get down!!!!:rslayer:
thats gonna be mental wen its finished big up!!!

Dude this is awesome, nuff respect! The second I saw you've remixed this I thought like "oh another wobble remix" or something but this is chill as fuck. The soul guitars, rolling smoooooth bassline and Brown samples :love: Biggup! I really have nothing negative to say about this one.

Very good, I'd change the 'look at me' sample on 00.48 just before the drop for 'I'm a bad mutha' sample also from 'The Boss'...that's what my ears were expecting to hear.

Nice track though, have you tried it with amen-type drums?

Very good, I'd change the 'look at me' sample on 00.48 just before the drop for 'I'm a bad mutha' sample also from 'The Boss'...that's what my ears were expecting to hear.

Nice track though, have you tried it with amen-type drums?

There's amens in there but they have been eq-ed and turned down. We are trying to fit the "I see a bad mutha" sample but theres a lot of stuff going on over it. It may happen you never know. Cheers for the feedback. As I said its still work in progress.

i love James Brown and im defo feelin this track so far man, nice to see a "not so in ur face" dnb tune as there's so much carnage going on nowadays in DnB (not that thats a bad thing at all tho!! lol)

nice warm sub like the little wobble edits on it, snare possibly a bit more snap on it? only my suggestion - great stuff overall this - respect! :D

Yeah man defo got the vibe dude!

Drops in nice too, i think the guitar riff probably goes on too long though from the intro and into drop.

drums sounding pretty crisp too man

good work id say, defo gonan be good.

look at the trumpets that come in everynow and then, there are some tuning issues there, the sound slightly out, like u may have tweaked up somehting slightly to get it to fit?!

Good work so far mate

Back
Top Bottom