Ive made a coupla tunes..

niceeeeeeeeeee man, really like the vibe you got going on! (not that i didn't think i would ;) or anything )
really feelin' 'non operational' rolllllllllllin' and woah, 'without you' = :love:
All top notch stuff. keep it up :)

had a proper listen to these and your drum sound is real nice man. proper tight and punchy and well beefy. reallin feelin' all 4 tunes as well. can't wait to hear some more in the future. keep up the hotness!!!

thanks for the kind words everyone, much appreciated...alot of these bits i make in the early stages will end up as free downloads im sure so ill keep you posted :)

All I ever seem to c u do on here is act like a propa bitch, always fucking moaning

4d825ef60d10a98cf34df241857503e44520e89.gif

thanks for the kind words everyone, much appreciated...alot of these bits i make in the early stages will end up as free downloads im sure so ill keep you posted :)

Yeaaaaa Man

promise this isn't secretly a small willy competition forum, I know some of teh posts in thsi thread would lead you to believe so , If you need pictures to prove I can do this.
:twisted:

Liking the beats Kasara. Havent had a fresh tune for a while. Really looking forward to the next instalment! Big ups Kasara & all the critical headz!

Back
Top Bottom