'Ite chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
your a mug!

typical kingston twat!

not saying all people from kingston are twats, but your a stereotypical pretty boy.

Alright mate I think your well buff. Fancy a bumming session down the gym next time your there. Maybe we could pump some weights and then I could pump you. Loving your photos, this is the only photo of me thats safe for the forum I'll PM ya some more lewd ones check your messages. Ite bruv.

black.jpg

You've already stole the heart of one member.

Decoy Octopus;466952[B said:
]Being that tall must make it hard for you to get chicks. :S I feel for you.[/B]
Well, my pictures have obviously been causing a stir haven't they fella's. It's odd how the peon forum masses react to one after the posting of pictures. It's evident the male comunitee feel uneasy enough to warrant needless hostilities.

Very well lads. I shall showcase my dashing looks and supernatural wit for all to see. I shall also go one step further and challenge anyone who wishes it to a recorded MC battle over the microphone on MSN. Superiority should be established sooner rather than later I do believe.

Edit: I decided to name the pictures.

"The Don"
- Yes, this is an old picture of me after work. I'm a web designer see. Notice how grand I look.

"Stallion"
- Here we have a recent picture. The circumstances are not that exiting, i'm just kind of standing. But it is of course, me. And that makes it exiting.

"Green dragon"
- This would be me in my youth, taking bong tokes with Rambo.

"Cold Silver"
- This is when I grew my hair. You have seen this picture already but I shall force you to gaze again.

"Young buck"
- As you can see. My natural posing abilities were evident from a very young age. This was 5 years ago.

real girls love tall, dark and handsome men with big cocks

not ego and shit like that

man your a prick , who comes on a new forum all arrogant and giving it the big i am , calling your self the don etc, people like you so the psychologists say are hugely insecure, so they percieve themselves as a little bit special, becuase facing there true selves is a sad dissapointment, you know the writer shakespere ? ..theres a famous qoute of his ' The lady doth protest too much, methinks. ' ... your saying about everyone elses sexuality alot, and how great you are .. perhaps your the queer ...

your a mug!

typical kingston twat!

not saying all people from kingston are twats, but your a stereotypical pretty boy.

It's okay, I would be a crybaby too if I had to live in a shithole slum like Isleworth. I know it can be hard being a bum.. Actually I don't because I'm great, but I feel for you anyway.

Last edited:
man your a prick , who comes on a new forum all arrogant and giving it the big i am , calling your self the don etc, people like you so the psychologists say are hugely insecure, so they percieve themselves as a little bit special, becuase facing there true selves is a sad dissapointment, you know the writer shakespere ? ..theres a famous qoute of his ' The lady doth protest too much, methinks. ' ... your saying about everyone elses sexuality alot, and how great you are .. perhaps your the queer ...

You seem smarter than the average. That's why it's a great shame to see that you fail to recognise that while a great deal of my egotistical antics are sincere, most are for my own amusement. In other words; simply taking the piss.

Brush up on your social perception theorys boyo'. You're not a mastermind such as myself just yet. Let's not bite off more than we can chew eh. ;)

+5 for the Tool avitar by the way. Great band.

Last edited:
Maybe one day we can all be as cool as you Decoy octopus, and have sig pictures of ourselves in our back garden's surrounded by our mums hippy crap.

7 posts on here and 6 are about you, surely that says enough about ur ego...

and as sarcasm isn't easy to recognise in text, it's standard to add :teeth: at the end so ppl don't get offended

wanker :teeth:

your an mc? you rep that shirt on stage? hahahaha. You even like drum and bass, or just wanna post pictures of your private school ass on the internet? If you arent a windup, then you are a fucking bell end. Put a donk on it and that.

wots with all the black homo?

it's really starting to worry me how far in the closet some of u must be :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom