'Ite chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i fancy black brof.

BlackBrofHomo said:
ooooo Barnzee, play your cards right and im yours all nite
5vq3is.jpg

man your a prick , who comes on a new forum all arrogant and giving it the big i am , calling your self the don etc, people like you so the psychologists say are hugely insecure, so they percieve themselves as a little bit special, becuase facing there true selves is a sad dissapointment, you know the writer shakespere ? ..theres a famous qoute of his ' The lady doth protest too much, methinks. ' ... your saying about everyone elses sexuality alot, and how great you are .. perhaps your the queer ...

:word:

Ultimate faggot!

Maybe one day we can all be as cool as you Decoy octopus, and have sig pictures of ourselves in our back garden's surrounded by our mums hippy crap.

Unlikely. I'm one of a kind. There's cool, and then there's me. Y'know.

There's nothing wrong with my mums hippy shit. It makes clanky noises and it's great okay! >=[

your an mc? you rep that shirt on stage? hahahaha. You even like drum and bass, or just wanna post pictures of your private school ass on the internet? If you arent a windup, then you are a fucking bell end. Put a donk on it and that.

Brilliant avitar. I also love that pic you made Nuera. Even if it's demeaning, you put thought into it. I like to see people are already expressing there adoration at such an early stage of my forum dominance. <3

Like I said, I'm a future star. I'll happily show you and the whole forum my skill on the mic.

Last edited:
There's no point in even dissing this guy, he's so far up his own arse that he can see his heart beating so what's the point. If your that good on the 'mic' then why not upload some audio of you 'spitting' your so called lyrical 'genius' on the forum for all to hear? It's no good saying your an MC without actually proving it mate.

I also love that pic you made Nuera. Even if it's demeaning, you put thought into it. <3

I wudnt say its demeaning, its more like an expression of art. Yeh I have a passion for paint.
I like you, you remind me of a young sam dingle.

396937.jpg

Can you put up some more pictures?

Bruv u seriously do think ure proper good looking don't ya, u look so lke eugene out of big brother it's unreal, and he was a top goon

It's okay, I would be a crybaby too if I had to live in a shithole slum like Isleworth. I know it can be hard being a bum.. Actually I don't because I'm great, but I feel for you anyway.

so what.

cant wait to hear your chats about how much money you have and how it was a struggle when you had it all handed to you.

what can you really talk about when you mc?
that you do boxing but have the physique of a skinny geek?
when you gunna post a video of you mcin?

I bet you are one of the new wave of people who think they are junglists because they downloaded blood sugar off of limewire.
Or liked the video of that girl fingering herself while Blood Sugar was being played in the background.

Last edited:
so what.

cant wait to hear your chats about how much money you have and how it was a struggle when you had it all handed to you.

what can you really talk about when you mc?
that you do boxing but have the physique of a skinny geek?
when you gunna post a video of you mcin?

I bet you are one of the new wave of people who think they are junglists because they downloaded blood sugar off of limewire.
Or liked the video of that girl fingering herself while Blood Sugar was being played in the background.

Talk about an inferiority complex, ahahah. Somebody needs to give this little bitch a hug, all his crying gettin' tears all up in my damn shindig. I'll post the damn video when I make the damn video, it will answer your questions. Now, go read a book and learn some new insults because that thing about Blood Sugar was fucking WET.

Last edited:
Talk about an inferiority complex, ahahah. Somebody needs to give this little bitch a hug, all his crying gettin' tears all up in my damn shindig. I'll post the damn video when I make the damn video, it will answer your questions. Now, go read a book and learn some new insults because that thing about Blood Sugar was fucking WET.

Your a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom