Icicle Sample Pack?

9swcgn.jpg

That is fucking amazing!!

Oh man - 5 page thread on the new icicle sample pack!! I'd better clear some space in the melon for this. What kind of clandestine knowledge will be imparted in such a beefy discourse?
What nuggets of sampling magic shall be bestowed upon us amateur knob twiddlers? What keen insights shall...oh.

just tell me this is not warez thread. ok. please tell me this is not about illegally obtaining professional samplepacks.

has anyone requested warez? because no warez, i wouldve thought that was obvious. that is a bannable offense. remove all warez references before i find the goddamn things, and ill stay my hand from banning rampage 2016.

just tell me this is not warez thread. ok. please tell me this is not about illegally obtaining professional samplepacks.

has anyone requested warez? because no warez, i wouldve thought that was obvious. that is a bannable offense. remove all warez references before i find the goddamn things, and ill stay my hand from banning rampage 2016.

Did you actually read the thread? No warez mentionned here. Though I can't tell if this is all #internetsarcasm

so back to icicle.... found the point blank series he did recently pretty useful (if anyone is actually interested in engineering their own sounds ha) might be useful for someone else:

Think his sample packs have been pretty weak in all fairness. Don't think i've used anything from them at all. The bass samples sound really washy & tend not to resonate particularly well. Very 'meh' all round IMO.

Wow! Haha, this turned into a show. At any rate, checked it out, has a good amount of nice sounds in it but wouldn't spend the money on it.

Back
Top Bottom