Icicle Sample Pack?

tony meme.jpg

right, as mentioned above we were discussing the difference of:
youngsters using lots of samples trying to get signed vs. established producers making great tunes using some samples.
see the difference?

Oh in that case:
This guy was a newbie with this release on ProgRAM, more or less every single sound in both of these tracks are samples from an Enei sample pack. Pretty sure he then did another tune for ProgRAM which basically spammed the Emperor & Centra sample pack.

Garrix used straight up melodies from packs, is now one of the biggest artists in the world. It really doesn't fucking matter if the end product is good. The only people that really seem to give a fuck is producers that aren't signed and can't get a release. Strange that. So again, someone lock this stupid thread, honestly.

fully agree. to add .. there are those people just making tunes for fun, not aiming to get signed. those probably have the most fun using samples packs ..

Oh in that case:
This guy was a newbie with this release on ProgRAM, more or less every single sound in both of these tracks are samples from an Enei sample pack. Pretty sure he then did another tune for ProgRAM which basically spammed the Emperor & Centra sample pack.

OK, good example :)
thx for mentioning KELLE, wasn't aware of this producer, the tunes are awesome.

Right so can we put this to an end now Mr Toyko?

I will .. if you ask Mr DL to do the same.
if you read through above you'll see this discussion had been put to a fair conclusion already, Mr DL restarted it with his non-sense comment.

@maschinistom Its very difficult to respect your opinion when your responses seem to have the air of a petulant rebellious teenager all the time though, isn't it?

I have a lot of friends in the industry, currently signed to some of the most respected labels, across a multitude of all dnb's styles.

They all use samples.

ALL OF THEM.

Yes, they make their own & yes they use live instruments etc & yes they have hardware & yes creativity is the key.

You should really stop trying to talk like your opinion is gospel truth, when you clearly haven't really got a good idea what is going on...

I think that's why people react the way they do to you, its not the fact that what you're saying is on the whole incorrect, its the arrogance & manner in which you do it.

Chill.

@maschinistom Its very difficult to respect your opinion when your responses seem to have the air of a petulant rebellious teenager all the time though, isn't it?
I have a lot of friends in the industry, currently signed to some of the most respected labels, across a multitude of all dnb's styles.
They all use samples.
ALL OF THEM.
Yes, they make their own & yes they use live instruments etc & yes they have hardware & yes creativity is the key.
You should really stop trying to talk like your opinion is gospel truth, when you clearly haven't really got a good idea what is going on...
I think that's why people react the way they do to you, its not the fact that what you're saying is on the whole incorrect, its the arrogance & manner in which you do it.
Chill.

dude, i'm chilling and starting to have lots of fun in this forum. :D
it is interesting to see how people react when one stands with a viewpoint.
some people seem even to get aggressive and insulting if you don't agree to their opinion .. that is weird and you should criticise this kind of behaviour, not mine. i stand with my viewpoint, which i said above several times is a quote by renowned producers such as London Elec, Keeno, Etherwood: "if you really want to leave a mark as elec. music producer > make your own samples". nothing else I said.
I'm not sure who the teenager is in here .. so pls don't speculate. cheers & chill yourself. :)

dude, you hitting quite hard, for what reason?

remixes are a different shoe than first releases, and no newcomer gets signed for doing a remix.

what about the remix comps open to the public were the prize is the tune being released on the label?

oh and whats your stance on one shot drum samples?

Back
Top Bottom