Hospitality @ Matter 8th January 2010

Cyantific any good?

didnt last till then, he had the grave yard shift. I was driving & I heard there were going to be snow showers so didn't want to leave it too late. Shame as I love Cyantific. Im sure it would have been awesome.

Rusko should never be allowed near room 1 again. Get Break and Calyx in there instead. Rusko thinks he is John B. Don't understand how a dj can have so much energy when the music lacks energy. Was not impressed.

didnt last till then, he had the grave yard shift. I was driving & I heard there were going to be snow showers so didn't want to leave it too late. Shame as I love Cyantific. Im sure it would have been awesome.

Rusko should never be allowed near room 1 again. Get Break and Calyx in there instead. Rusko thinks he is John B. Don't understand how a dj can have so much energy when the music lacks energy. Was not impressed.

Cyantific playing grave yard is heaven! Fucked i missed it

Friction & LE played an exta half an hour. Friction for 90 minutes smashed it. High Contrast had the flu. I really do like Danny Byrd as a dj. The more I see him the better he gets. He always mixes up the styles. Horizons followed by Red Mist VIP VIP. Good stuff.

Big night, fuckin freezin my ass off on the way there, but well worth the travel. Friction smashed it up big style, great selection some real old skool tunes in there aswell. Jonny L-See Red started a riot on the dancefloor which suprised me as i didnt think these new skool ravers would know what was coming in. For the 1st time at a Hospitality i saw moshin, proper Fabric style if ya know what i mean :) Bouncers came down quick and kicked out the boys doing. :) Shame H.C couldn't make it, but to be fair to Hospital they was quick to let us know what was what regarding H.C . I thought Rusko was ok in parts of his set London E was pretty sick some bangin rollers he dropped, but i agree Break & Caylx needed to be in room 1 instead of clashin with Friction. Only manage to see the last half hour of them but that was a stinkin half hour too many deep tunes. Anyone know the name of tune he dropped with brown paper bag???

Made a few videos last night, tuck in.

watch

watch

watch

watch

ahahaha in that rusko video, looked so awkward. and what the fuck was he playing??

nooo i meant it looked awkward. Not really much energy in the place. dubstep in the main room at a dnb event? weird. espeically with break in room 2 and calyx. strange

Ahhhh, it was a bit slower and you had the amateurs there still trying to go mental to Liquid, just like....ffs

Friction and Danny Byrd's sets were sick!
Shy Fx weren't too bad either to be honest but he did that same Sirens/Power of Ra mix that he does all the fucking time. Caught about 15 minutes of Zinc's house set, it was alright but i soon went back to room 1 for some dnb.

I think Blu Mar Ten got moved to room 1 because of HC's absence and and room 2 just closed an hour early, dunno if i'm right though..?

Back
Top Bottom