Zinc (House set)
N Type
Drums of Death
Break B2B Calyx
Reso
SBTRKT
Stamina MC
Rod Azlan

Looks pretty sweet as a rave to kick off 2010, im there!

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
HA! Just speaking my mind! For me dubstep should be a Room 2 thang............

Hopefully Calyx & Break are on when they're on tho!! London Elektricity, Danny Byrd & High Contrast always smash it aswell.....

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Or hopefully Rusko & Shy come down with a stomach bug so they have to call in Nu:tone & fly Netsky over!! Now that would be fackin quality!!

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
looks ok, what this meanss tho is that there will be no hospital fabric takeover next year which generally are better than their nights at matter as there a 3 rooms to play with.
Also dubstep in room one at hospitality is an absolute farse.. Dont mind dubstep but as a main event at a dnb night....
This would of never happened at Heaven!

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
HA! Just speaking my mind! For me dubstep should be a Room 2 thang............

Hopefully Calyx & Break are on when they're on tho!! London Elektricity, Danny Byrd & High Contrast always smash it aswell.....
yeah i agree with you there mate, dubstep needs to remain as a plan B/room 2 thing

i saw rusko the other night and he started banging out drums and the end of his set... maybe he will do this like a lot of dnb man have started banging out dub in the middle of theres.... anyway im pissed i cant make that line up as i creamed my pants when i saw it..

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Last time I saw Shy FX was @ Valve back in May. Biggest disappointment of the night. Played 40 mins of the shittest dubstep I've ever heard.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a complete hater of dubstep, didn't mind it when I first heard it getting dropped at a dnb rave when Friction dropped some in Dam a couple years back, only one tune, was pretty good, and everyone was happy. Then everyone started doing it! For me it ruins the main room vibe of a dnb rave.

I heard Skream B2B Vega @ Rinse's 15th bday this year and most of the tunes were filth!

But Shy FX.....meh