Hospitality @ Matter 8th January 2010

I went to the Ram christmas party and the soundsytem (which everyone was always going on about) was shite. Heard better at a free party.

I was really dissapointed with it to be honest. Was it shit at this?

It wasn't as it should be ...

It's just levels that weren't quite right basicly, because for the majority of 2009 when I'd been to Matter it was spot on, one of the best systems I'd heard

But the last couple of times I've been it hasn't been right, not enough mids, not as loud as it should be

Needs to be sorted out

that night was amazing break and calyx defently owned the night, break dropping fresh dubs and calyx with some old skool classics like brown paper bag, silver blade, cause 'n' effect... was to much.. zinc ran the show aswell first time i listened to a whole set of crack house live and it was sick.. the dubstep on the other hand sucked.. rusko did drop a heavy grime tune which was great but other than that meh.. same as shy fx.. four whack reloads at the beginning of the set made me leave the room....
other than the music to many heads were asking for methadrone from us which was fucking annoying since i was drinking coca cola all night!!

oh yeah spoke to calyx and he said the album with teebee should be out in bout 6 months he said and there are some real stompers on there apparantly

definitely, think i may have met you at the front by the dj booth
to be honest they were the main reason i even went and they made the night worth while

and the kids on methadrone were fucking irritating, is the whole world on it these days?

definitely, think i may have met you at the front by the dj booth
to be honest they were the main reason i even went and they made the night worth while

and the kids on methadrone were fucking irritating, is the whole world on it these days?

you probably did i was in a blue stussy t-shirt, were you the guy in the red fitted and we were chatting bout spy's new tune on ram right at the front of the dj booth,

Haha, Who the fuck is that wally in the white and black mask around 3:00mins?

Yeah it was drums of death. One of the funniest things I've ever seen. Very, very strange indeed but it was better than sitting through an entire Rusko set.

Back
Top Bottom