Headphones- which ones??

willhouse

Did a search and found that HD25's are generally classed as a good buy.

is there any specific model of these that are better or worse? and best place to buy them?

Cheers

dont buy sony headphones...there a dime a dozen...had theese for 4 years plus...they can take a beating

piohdj1000.jpe

pioneers... which model are yours then

just checked out amazon, ive got around a £100 budget, and use them solely for listening to D'n'B and use them everyday at work in the office, so they will need to last.

the HD25sp's are looking like a good option at the minute at 80-odd notes.

Those pioneer ones are bulking and uncomfortable. If you using at work etc etc I wud reccomend the sennheiser. Much lighter and more comfortable.

Been thinking about replacing my old Technics headphones (the purple and black ones), had 'em for years.

Looking at the HD25's, they seem to be the top choice these days.

Been thinking about replacing my old Technics headphones (the purple and black ones), had 'em for years.

Looking at the HD25's, they seem to be the top choice these days.

Just got a pair for the mrs. £150 notes but you might get them cheaper if you look around. Mark II's now.
Ask around for ideas and everyone pointed to these.

ordered HD25 sp's, couldnt justify spending the extra for the better HD25's, but im sure i will be happy with the sp's.

May upgrade in a month or so and sell the sp's to a mate if i feel the need,

Cheers for the input guys

Yeah coincidently I've been on the search, also with a £100 budget, i would obviously listen to quite a bit of drum and bass on them, so I want a pure sound, but Im also into a lot of other music like heavy electronica, trip hop or even really ambient music.
These HD25 sp's they the job for what I want?

Need expert help
Pz
_D

Back
Top Bottom