Gridlok & The Upbeats - Jitters

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Big tune. Probably be on the new Dimensions EP on Ram. This and Run by Spinline are two of my favourite dubs doing the rounds at the mo....

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my, that really is rather large. new dimensions will be essential purchase material

I heard this is not sign to RAM anymore? Anyway wicked tune! but tbh hardly hear the upbeats influence in this one

Not overwhelmed by this if I'm honest. Sounds wicked out though. Hype's lame jingles all over the riddim don't help either. Think there's a few other, stronger tunes ahead of this that will make it on to the EP. Better than a lot of the other stuff out there nonetheless.

spy's go with the flow is also on the dimensions ep so looks like this spinline's run and something else.. if it were a toss up between gridlock remix, lunar bass vip or stomp i'd be a happy man although if it was stomp i'd be a bit pissed coz the other two are much better in my opinion

spy's go with the flow is also on the dimensions ep so looks like this spinline's run and something else.. if it were a toss up between gridlock remix, lunar bass vip or stomp i'd be a happy man although if it was stomp i'd be a bit pissed coz the other two are much better in my opinion

I'd much prefer this than the SPY tune, really really not in to that. Be happy if it was Gridlok Remix, Run, Supreme, Jitters.

According to a post DJ Vapour made a month back or so the next Dimensions EP will be:

Ram Trilogy - Gridlock (Break Remix)
Spinline - Run
Callide - Supreme
Noisia - My World

Although things do change so we shall see... but this is what I'm expecting

^ what he said

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

damnit i wanted to hear bottomfeeder again.....now i gotta go youtube it haha

Nice! I'm hoping Ram will send out some new promo's soon, been a while since "Bad Red"

My World is way past it now. Lunar Bass VIP would be fucking wicked but that's never coming out. Honestly RAM, what the shit? Surely it's not hard to release stuff that would sell. Pop Gridlock remix onto a 12" with Lunar Bass VIP, and make the Dimensions EP

Upbeats and Gridlok - Jitters
Spinline - Run
Callide - Supreme
Sub Focus - Stomp

=

everyone wins? Anyone got any reasons why RAM wouldn't want to do this?

My World is way past it now. Lunar Bass VIP would be fucking wicked but that's never coming out. Honestly RAM, what the shit? Surely it's not hard to release stuff that would sell. Pop Gridlock remix onto a 12" with Lunar Bass VIP, and make the Dimensions EP

Upbeats and Gridlok - Jitters
Spinline - Run
Callide - Supreme
Sub Focus - Stomp

=

everyone wins? Anyone got any reasons why RAM wouldn't want to do this?

Cos you didnt ask nicely enough. Probably....

Back
Top Bottom