For Sale Graphic Designer

DanBeale

Are you looking for a graphic designer for fliers, cd art, logo's etc?
Check out my portfolio
cheap prices and quick turnaround!
also starting up a clothing line for those interested in promoting in exchange for free clothes!

Are you looking for a graphic designer for fliers, cd art, logo's etc?
Check out my portfolio
cheap prices and quick turnaround!
also starting up a clothing line for those interested in promoting in exchange for free clothes!

when is the clothing line going to be up and running?.......if you wanted to maybe you could advertise on our flyer and sell or promote your stuff at our events.....We could work something out like that whoch benifits us both...ie, you sell at our event and help promote it, in return you get more people exposed to your clothing line...PM me if you think we could do something like this.
cheers gary

are you related to ian beale?

fortunately not, haha

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:57 ----------

when is the clothing line going to be up and running?.......if you wanted to maybe you could advertise on our flyer and sell or promote your stuff at our events.....We could work something out like that whoch benifits us both...ie, you sell at our event and help promote it, in return you get more people exposed to your clothing line...PM me if you think we could do something like this.
cheers gary

atm it looks like its gunna be dropping late April/early May
go check it out on facebook and that sounds good, I'll drop you a line when I have something to promote!
Dan

Back
Top Bottom