Global Gathering 09

Oh yes nearly Global time!!

just found out ya cant take alchyhol or a cooker onto the campsite which is a bit of a piss take ahh well im sure the music will make up 4 it!!

I'm just about to start packing for it!!

Apparently weather will be good, although I'm taking wellies with me!

If anyone sees a blonde bumble bee and a brunette ladybird wandering around, come say hi... I'm the blonde bumble bee, with a honeypot handbag :) ...
Although I'm sure there will be more than 2 bumblebees and ladybirds. Everyone's been thieving my ideas!! :D

It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't shite either.

Weather was really good.

Drum and Bass tent sound was shite, but I'd expected that. I didn't expect not to be able to hear any music and just the egotistical MCs.
Andy C's and Noisia's sets were the highlight for me, and Prodigy and Yoda.

I don't blame Andy for getting pissed off at the sound people and telling them to tun it up, or the MCs down. I'm bloody glad he did though.

Typical Random Concept crowd, too much attitude and people dancing about like their hands were guns.

Not sure if I'd do it again tho tbh.

Wasnt as good as last year, Fricition's set was my fav, Andy c wasnt that great in my opinion, nothing on his sets at ram/fabric. Standard mainstream run of the mill tapepack special from all djs really. Had a better time on friday, yoda was heavy, as was the prodigy.
Not sure if id go for a third time.....

Yeah man! Left side of dnb tent right by the loo stank of absolute shit! Shame they moved the dnb to that tent, every other year it's been in the bue on that htid was in.

Andy & Friction tore the place apart. Also Marky doing some crazy scratching. Noisia smashed it too. Couldn't stand C&S, it was their usual arrogant set of only their own music plus a few ram classics.

Nice weather except it got proper cold when it got dark. I left at 1am because my mates are flakes, car wouldn't start but I fixed it :) All in all pretty good but not as good as previous years.

i thought andy killed it. standard shit predictable chase & status set. where the fuck was hype? quite enjoyed ruffstuff tho, skibba and ic3 always kill it together

i thought it was good only saw a few sets tho cuz i kept looseing my mates friction killed it eksman and evil b wer on fire then after they finished i went round the back and spoke 2 them shook there hands and got a pic wid them and evil said 2 me he wud give me £100 if i went up 2 a bird and say i wana eat your bum hahaha didnt give it me tho it was ashame they changed the tents and every 1 had 2 put up with the constant smell of shit and the sound output is never right with random concept

what was it like then? all the people iv spoke to so far have said it was shite..

Whoever has bin tellin u this is well.. telling porkypies! it was fukin sik the friction set with eksman and evil b was fukin amazing n the subfocus set with shabba n fearless was even more sick! there was even a bit of SASAS KILLA SHABBA SKIBA but only for about 10 mins.. but stil.. was a mad 1!!

Reason for edit: just realised u sed it stank of shit not the rave was shit.. il admit.. sum parts of the festival did stink of shit lol but only near the portashitholes

Last edited:
dus any1 know if fun and shotta turned up at all on the saturday? they weren't on the line up but when my m8 bought 1 of those fings that goes round ur neck with all the event times on it fun and shotta were ment 2 b doing a set but never saw em?!!?! ne1 kno about this?!?

yea, i won tickets on a radio 2 go once, was good. its not organized well though, mahassive ques when we got there. its ok though yea. nice nice!

Back
Top Bottom