Global Gathering 09

You have been 8 times?!

There is no way I'd go to Global 8 times, you can get so much more for your money elsewhere.

Overall, it didn't live up to my expectations, the organisers seemed like they were just trying to cut corners with almost every area possible.

It was a good festival, but I think I may look to some overseas festivals next year, or just go to 3 extra events instead of the festival.

Each to their own, but I fuking love it there lol

anyone remember hearing high contrast (i think) dropping and then reloading "show me love" by donna summer i think. Was this a sample or a new remix? was pretty banging.

nah not that one - have heard that before, my bird plays it constantly in her motor! - It sounded exactly like the original "show me love" from the early 90's then had some fat drop. I'm thinking it might have just been a sample either way it was one of the few things that sticks in the memory from fairly average random concept night. Andy C double dropping planet dust and turbulence was pretty sick and the arly set with evil b and eksy was good but too early.

Back
Top Bottom