Global Gathering 09

last year the coppers strip searched me and looked up my arse and i didnt even have anything and my mate had three grams of dizzle and a bag of weed. i was pissed man and then i lost a fucking tenner. still it was worth it to see the dnb tent subfocus and skiba killed it and so did krust

last year the coppers strip searched me and looked up my arse and i didnt even have anything and my mate had three grams of dizzle and a bag of weed. i was pissed man and then i lost a fucking tenner. still it was worth it to see the dnb tent subfocus and skiba killed it and so did krust

any reason for them to think you were carrying or did they just stop you randomly?

any reason for them to think you were carrying or did they just stop you randomly?

they had a sniffer dog that sat down next to me just my fuking luck! then grabbed my thumbs ( the copper not the dog!!) and made me do a striptease folr their entertainment. And people were smoking peng grade in there.

With only a week to go untill the madness begins. Whos on Global this year then?
I heard the weathers not meant to be too good for this.

With only a week to go untill the madness begins. Whos on Global this year then?
I heard the weathers not meant to be too good for this.

Fuck! I went and got a weekend, havnt got a tent, dont have any wellies....I hope to god it doesnt rain man

honestly i wouldnt go, ive been twice and never going back, too big and unfriendly and un relaxed, the dnb tent is probably the worst too (unless they fix up this year), last year the sound was absymal (QUIET) and bare beef kicking off cause everyone getting fucked off

Well worth it for 18 hours of raving. Fuck loads of different music aswell. Not all about the dnb either, as the night goes gunna head over to gods kitchen.

Yeah defo man, last year it was wiked, the dnb is pretty gd, better lineup than last year, but the godskitchen is where its at mate. Epic

Globals going to be BIG this year, All about the Gods Kitchen tent...that new BoomBox system looks amazing! Just fingers crossed for the weather.

Well worth it for 18 hours of raving. Fuck loads of different music aswell. Not all about the dnb either, as the night goes gunna head over to gods kitchen.

you can go to westfest, exactly the same line up and better sound system for 25 quid though.

if your guna go to a festival, you might as well do it properly and go for the weekend

Back
Top Bottom