Fred V & Grafix Album (Recognise)

Previews sound interesting. It's not my cup of tea but I can see this doing rather well in the charts, it's pretty likeable stuff all the way through with some nice ideas here and there.

Green Destiny is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

I'm also a fan of recognise and maverick souls, to me the rest of them are either mediocre or bad or not my kind of music

I am really liking this LP. Been a while since I've bought some cheese, but the boys did some nice work here.

Will be bagging the CD and Vinyl LP.

man, I really like Recognise (and obviously Emperor smashed it with the remix). The vocal is just so sick (it is a touch cheeseball ofc), and its such an anthem. Will be playing this record for some time!

They uploaded Maverick Souls to their youtube the other day. What a tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fred V & Grafix Album (Recognise)

Aiming for the charts you said??

;)

- - - Updated - - -

This is one huge fucking track!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few more listens on youtube I've decided to get a CD and I have to say I'm really (pleasantly) surprised with the outcome of this. Yeah, it's maybe slightly cheesy in overall but stands out as an album for sure and I feel the direction Hospital/Med School has taken in this regard is the right one to follow. All of those "albums" with 14 preferably banging drum & bass tunes on them don't hold a candle to this.

Cheesey's kinda their thing, i'll give em that. They do it in their own unique way though which is great. Ive only genuinely liked a few tunes from them, but they can fucking produce. Basilisk was something else when i first heard it.

Always had a feeling this album would go down so much better than expected on here. Fred V & G were pretty much my entry point into dnb years ago when they were still doing solo stuff so still got a lot of respect for them - seem like proper nice guys to!

Back
Top Bottom