flyer creator

Heres what I did :thumbsup:

Attachments

• BASSKICK FLYER JAY.jpg
    BASSKICK FLYER JAY.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 40
Sammys one is fukin sik!!.... like Jays one too to be fair..... but i think sammys one sways it for me...

they are both different types of flyer i suppose... depends what you want to go for

i liked both flyers...and i puted out both of them....maybe somebody else will be interested in that kind of work...=DD
thanx guys...

the party is on satturday...we will print both flyers...and put them on the wall...a lot of other estonian rave organasiers will be there also and see them...so...

honestly....our rave organasition sucks those days...we had problems if you heard with the stupid russian monument, and estonian goverment has reject all the atents to make any rave....so most of the partyes are undergrown right now....
oh....yeah...im drunk to....dontnow....what im sayng...reallly....

honestly....our rave organasition sucks those days...we had problems if you heard with the stupid russian monument, and estonian goverment has reject all the atents to make any rave....so most of the partyes are undergrown right now....
oh....yeah...im drunk to....dontnow....what im sayng...reallly....

i heard about this monumnet riot, my girlfriends brother lives in tallinn and was arrested that night when the fighting kicked off.

I hear there are several large festivals throughout the year in estonia, are they any good? my girlf wants to go back next year. :thumbsup:

this year only festivals are out of capital...i dont know about the usual every year sun dance music festival....most attempts to do something big here was denided by the goverment before....because most ravers here are russians...they are affraid of new riots....so nobody is trying right now.....so there going to be rave.land out of Tallinnn next month....i think its the first big event after riot...so we ll see....http://www.rave.ee/raveland its not english...but anyway....

Back
Top Bottom