evol intent

Rival

Just came back from an evol intent , cause 4 concern party in boston M.A....these guys play some heavy ass shit man wow....loved the show o_O :eek: :slayer: :slayer: anyone from the new england area hitting up that tech itch show in providence roadisland??? (yn)

nah mate..

the tunes are too compturey and soulless...
i s'pse they got soul if your soul is dark black and made of microchips or summin like that anyway!

the stuff ive heard from Evol Intent has been really rubbish...but hey...

haha!

cant see it m'self!

now Artifical Intelligence and Nu Tone....now that's soul my good man!

haha!

ones mans cheese is another mans steak!

y'dunno!

not feelin most of this 'new wave dark' malarky!

mind u i was feelin that recent EP out on Moving Shadow..cant remeber the producer...really darkside! that had soul! but it was a dark n evil soul with horns!

Last edited:
Rival said:
anyone from the new england area hitting up that tech itch show in providence roadisland??? (yn)

i'll be at Tech Itch. i was gonna go to C4C and EI last night but i had to play somewhere else not close at all so i missed it and tonight Concord Dawn is Playing @ elements and i'll be missin that too.

mr teknyne said:
nu tone my backside matey! :piss:
no feeling.

evol intent are the way forward :mad:

well to be fair they are at quite different end sof the spectrum...

haha! :bruce:

Evol Intent etc just aint my cuppa! to techy n not deep anough to really chill to on a summers day!

Rival said:
Just came back from an evol intent , cause 4 concern party in boston M.A....these guys play some heavy ass shit man wow....loved the show o_O :eek: :slayer: :slayer: anyone from the new england area hitting up that tech itch show in providence roadisland??? (yn)

was a pretty good show! I'm honestly not familiar with much of Evol Intent's stuff but I liked what I was hearing....didn't stick around for much of Cause4Concern though as I was a 45 minute drive out and had to work early the next day.

Concord Dawn fucken killed it at Elements last nite! One of the best live dnb sets I've heard hands down in a very long time :chainsaw:

lokki said:
well to be fair they are at quite different end sof the spectrum...

haha! :bruce:

Evol Intent etc just aint my cuppa! to techy n not deep anough to really chill to on a summers day!

each 2 his own eh? theres nuthin better 4 me than chillin 2 bastard evil tunes on a summers day! :grrrrr: maybe im satan or something

chill on a summers day ... who wants to do that ?! you wanna be lying in bed in a cold sweat trying to get to sleep & ignore them dam fukin annoying birds tweetin outside whilst your coming down off 20 liktens after bouncing around like a fukin nutcase the night b4 at hardware !! :drunk: :gpeace: :missile:

lokki said:
nah mate..

the tunes are too compturey and soulless...
i s'pse they got soul if your soul is dark black and made of microchips or summin like that anyway!

the stuff ive heard from Evol Intent has been really rubbish...but hey...

haha!

cant see it m'self!

now Artifical Intelligence and Nu Tone....now that's soul my good man!

haha!

ones mans cheese is another mans steak!

y'dunno!

not feelin most of this 'new wave dark' malarky!

mind u i was feelin that recent EP out on Moving Shadow..cant remeber the producer...really darkside! that had soul! but it was a dark n evil soul with horns!
That has to be Noisia, get ready for these guys they are taking over!

agreeing with lokki. A.I are the mutts nuts man. Their new stuff thats coming out looks daaaaaamn good. Especially their colabs with D-Bridge. HULL YEAH! :slayer:

logikz said:
evol intent at major leauge in rotterdam was absolutely amazing. i think horns and halos is undisputed. a school of production ill never master.

correct. evol intent are in a league of their own in the production dept :banana:

Back
Top Bottom