evol intent

ok im into all kinds of dnb and yeah i like some dnb with some funky sounds you know sometimes atmospheric and spacy but i enjoy alot of the dark step too because i feel you have to embrace both the positive and negative in music and as far as evol intent is concerned yes they are the best thing to happen to dnb and as far as production is concerned it is superb and 99.9% of the time more complex than any nu tone or "soulfull" shit out there. i mean how hard is it to mix soulfull or funky dnb? its just that you have to accept the fact that a group like the evol boys are pressing the envelope in music and changing the way producers make music by bringing new ideas in their music . for an example: the glitchy sampling wasnt present in any dnb records until recently when evol intent blew up. now you hear it in ewun, noisia, spor etc. go into a studio with one of them and then go into a studio with nu tone and see who has better production skills. you can only have so many sounds going into a track with long ass jazzy samples. dont hate cuz thier dark and dimented sounding. hate em cuz they got more skills than some from europe. :who_wants :sniper:

dj_autopsy said:
ok im into all kinds of dnb and yeah i like some dnb with some funky sounds you know sometimes atmospheric and spacy but i enjoy alot of the dark step too because i feel you have to embrace both the positive and negative in music and as far as evol intent is concerned yes they are the best thing to happen to dnb and as far as production is concerned it is superb and 99.9% of the time more complex than any nu tone or "soulfull" shit out there. i mean how hard is it to mix soulfull or funky dnb? its just that you have to accept the fact that a group like the evol boys are pressing the envelope in music and changing the way producers make music by bringing new ideas in their music . for an example: the glitchy sampling wasnt present in any dnb records until recently when evol intent blew up. now you hear it in ewun, noisia, spor etc. go into a studio with one of them and then go into a studio with nu tone and see who has better production skills. you can only have so many sounds going into a track with long ass jazzy samples. dont hate cuz thier dark and dimented sounding. hate em cuz they got more skills than some from europe. :who_wants :sniper:

Well said (y)

lokki said:
Evol intenet are shit!

(IMO!) haha!

soulless rubbish!

Admit it. You think Evol Intent are scary, and their tunes give you nightmares. Wanna hold my hand? It´s really soulful but a bit funky from last night.

I have to agree though - I used to think Pendulum was the sickest shit out there, but now I know better. There´s distilled evil in the horizon, bearing the mark of Evol INTENT!

jungle_slut said:
That has to be Noisia, get ready for these guys they are taking over!

Could be anyone on the recent MSXEP as they have all been pretty good. Cant wait for the Counterstrike and Gein ones.

Friend of my said that darkside was for junglists without girlfriends, jumpup for junglists with slappers, liquid for junglist in love and techstep for junglists trying to impress a girl.

Its all good IMO - depends on your mood.

Evol has nice dark tracks...

When you realise your own thoughts are dictated to you by consumerism, the world is led by fascist psychopaths, there is no God and we are frail, short sighted creatures lost in space on a temporarily lucky planet, then settling for "soulful" tunes doesn't quite cut it.

As you can probably make out, it's too late for me.

YOU CAN NOT RESIST THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!

:saber:

Dustek said:
Friend of my said that darkside was for junglists without girlfriends

I've had a girlfriend for over 4 years, hence why I have no soul. In fact she's more darkside than I am.

You're "friend" doesn't know what he's talking about!

:piss:

crooks777 said:
i'll be at Tech Itch. i was gonna go to C4C and EI last night but i had to play somewhere else not close at all so i missed it and tonight Concord Dawn is Playing @ elements and i'll be missin that too.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? DO YOU PLAY IN BOSTON AT ALL?

Clawmonkey said:
I've had a girlfriend for over 4 years, hence why I have no soul. In fact she's more darkside than I am.

You're "friend" doesn't know what he's talking about!

:piss:

:applause:

Like I said:

Its all good IMO - depends on your mood.

Oh and its the exception that proves the rule. I'd put a smiley in there to show I was joking but then you'd tell me about that your best mate also has a girlfriend and he loves dark side... so why bother...

BTW You're = you are. Your = your.

Rival said:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM ? DO YOU PLAY IN BOSTON AT ALL?

i'm From southeasten CT right next to RI basically.

i'll actually be playin in boston on june 17th and 18th

the 17th w/mr matt @ opal lounge and the 18th in cambridge(i don't know the venue yet)

My DJ name is BeBop if that helps any.

crooks777 said:
i'm From southeasten CT right next to RI basically.

i'll actually be playin in boston on june 17th and 18th

the 17th w/mr matt @ opal lounge and the 18th in cambridge(i don't know the venue yet)

My DJ name is BeBop if that helps any.

yeah im hitting up the opal lounge...im sure you'll be hitting up "ignition"...hive and gridlok are gonna be there , so is mr.matt...sounds like a really heavy ass party cant wait :slayer: o_O

this week i've been getting back into red soil/ assimilation & horns & halos. sersiously these are becoming my favorite dnb tracks of all time.

Rival said:
yeah im hitting up the opal lounge...im sure you'll be hitting up "ignition"...hive and gridlok are gonna be there , so is mr.matt...sounds like a really heavy ass party cant wait :slayer: o_O

yeah thats actually the party i'm playin at on the 18th. me and steppo are reppin volume in like a 9 way tag or something like that. it should be wikkid! New England will be holdin it down!

this week i've been getting back into red soil/ assimilation & horns & halos. sersiously these are becoming my favorite dnb tracks of all time.

^^^ Tunes... always feelin 7 angels with 7 plauges as well

Dustek said:
BTW You're = you are. Your = your.

Do you know what tenuous means?

And if you're going to go round making inane statements, which are supposed to be jokes, at least make sure they are funny.

However, you are actually right and mood usually does dictate what sort of music people want to listen to. Evol Intent, etc, happen to appease my mood a lot of the time but if my mood demands something more chilled I wouldn't listen to drum and bass.

dj_autopsy said:
werd

crooks777 said:
yeah thats actually the party i'm playin at on the 18th. me and steppo are reppin volume in like a 9 way tag or something like that. it should be wikkid! New England will be holdin it down!

:rave: ...hell yeah!!!...will definately be there to support :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom