evol intent

jungle_slut said:
the same shit that your mother sucks as it comes out of my ass!!

you seem to lack a sense of irony. it must be quite difficult for you; although u do seem obsessed with people's arses in your last two brilliant comebacks, so welcome to dnbforum.

:1:

mesh said:
nah evol intent are shit !
Anyone can state their opinion... Genuine, objective, justification for an opinion is a whole different ball game.

So go on Mr "sense of irony" lets hear your "brilliant comeback!"

Please... Tell us all WHY you think Evol Intent are shit?

Last edited:
evol intent are heavy, comparing them to arse touching shit like AI or newtone is just not on. bring on the techno darkside

Clawmonkey said:
Anyone can state their opinion... Genuine, objective, justification for an opinion is a whole different ball game.

So go on Mr "sense of irony" lets hear your "brilliant comeback!"

Please... Tell us all WHY you think Evol Intent are shit?

I dont think they're shit fanboy, thats the irony :shake: I was taking the piss out of this thread and how it so quickly degenerated into some sort of primary school 'nah batman can beat superman' debate except with dNb producers.

evol intent are in my town this friday and i will be def. checking them. don't be so precious about it when people laugh at you getting offended, and end this ridiculous 'competition' with different styles it makes you look stupid

they are playing here soon too... dunno if i can be bothered forking out a pineapple to see them.
lobster, yes... pineapple, no.

who's putting them on there alba ? its some dudes I havent really heard of in melbourne, should be interesting though.
:chainsaw: we need to see a few more alternatives to the usual tours I feel ... not sure about the pineapple, i think its only a bunch of buckwheat

mesh said:
I dont think they're shit fanboy, thats the irony :shake: I was taking the piss out of this thread and how it so quickly degenerated into some sort of primary school 'nah batman can beat superman' debate except with dNb producers.

evol intent are in my town this friday and i will be def. checking them. don't be so precious about it when people laugh at you getting offended, and end this ridiculous 'competition' with different styles it makes you look stupid
Blatently Batman, every time!

Clawmonkey said:
Blatently Batman, every time!

very clever

just checked their studio mix in the mixes section, some of the tunes they play are sicko for sure. too samey though, the mix itself is not my thing at all. ah well i'll make sure to wave my pink airhorn at them on friday for you though clawmonkey, just to let em know i care

mesh said:
ah well i'll make sure to wave my pink airhorn at them on friday for you though clawmonkey, just to let em know i care
PINK AIRHORN!..... Nice :lol:

I havn't downloaded the latest Evol Intent mix for the same reasons. I've been dissapointed with most of the recent stuff they've turned out to be honest. Looking at the set list, it does seem like more of the same. However, objectively, just coz I don't personally like these tunes doesn't mean they're not better than the majority of D&B that gets produced these days (On a technical level, if you like.)

Sorry wasn't meant to turn into a rant again... have a good one on Friday

mr teknyne said:
correct. evol intent are in a league of their own in the production dept :banana:

I agree. Gigantor and crew have the mixdown on lock. Much more new stuff about to come out of them. Just wait.

Back
Top Bottom