Drum&Bass Pet Peeves

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
The little things that really really irritate you...

My biggest one is when a DJ drops original nuttah at a rave an the MC on stage feels the need to sing along with it :nono: it just ruins it every single time... det is the worst for that haha

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
mines when the djs just about 2 drop a fat tune or is the mc like eks or skibba go on a mad 1 (which is all gd) then they ask 4 a fucking rewind after 2 seconds :mad: always seems 2 happen when theres about 2 b a phat drop a fucking rewind then the tune ends up not being played after the rewind :nono: :(

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
my pet peeve is at big raves when every dj plays the same five or six big tunes so you hear them over and over and over and they ain't even that good anyway*

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I reckon I'm probably the only one that'll say this as I'm a girl but I hate the dancers when thye get in the way of the DJ, sometimes I want to look at the DJ & there's a narni shaker in my way!

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
The thing that really annoys me about Drum and Bass is the drums and the bass, it would be so much better if there was just complete silence with the occasional animal noise from Skibadee...

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
The thing that really annoys me about Drum and Bass is the drums and the bass, it would be so much better if there was just complete silence with the occasional animal noise from Skibadee...
:word: That's the only reason I go see Skiba, he reminds me of the guy off Police Academy... what was his name?

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
:word: That's the only reason I go see Skiba, he reminds me of the guy off Police Academy... what was his name?
I was joking, Skiba's lame! The guy from Police Academy's called Michael Winslow... He was on radio one the other day, kicking off with all these noises, classic bit of listening!

Last edited: