'Don't Need You' - liquid drumstep?

has alot of potential but right now i feel like im playing mario cart or somthing... the vocals are great dont change them... the drums sound "plastic" the bassline sounds so cartoony... but like i said some hard work and u got urself a banger

cheers for the comments. unfortunately i'm using probably the worst quality speakers ever made until i replace my good ones that blew, so it's been hard to make decent drums at the moment. the bassline is sampled from another tune, i chose it because i really liked that sound, but if the general consensus is that it doesn't go then i'll try something else.

I like the bass, but maybe you could filter and EQ it to give it a more solid feel; alternately you could lay down the occasional subtle bass note from a VSTi to reinforce the sound. I like the groove of the drums, even though yes the sample sound itself is a bit hollow. Maybe you could double up on them?

I hear you about the speakers issue. I'm going to start using earbuds, my speakers are so cheezy.

anyone got more feedback on the bassline? is it worth scrapping or does anyone else think i should spend more time editing it?

cheers

Back
Top Bottom