Does GOD approve of raves?

You make your own choices, the question is. Do you approve of raves? A rave which is fueled by ecstacy is indeed a great place. Happyness everywhere you look, everyone looks so angry but no one is filled with hate. And then the morning comes and reality hits you.

no, i don't make my own choices, GOD makes them for me. if i go to a place he doesn't approve of i must leave asap. you might think i am crazy, but my mom got me to believe GOD is real, and can speak to you in ways you never thought were possible.

i am scared of GOD, he seems like a powerful guy/it/thing/person (whatever he/it is).:end_of_wo

God is a superstition,do what you need to do with your life as long as you respect others.The evidence is against the existence of god,we are here through evolution not cause some dude made us from dust :)
Its just how early men tried to figure the universe. All the holy books basically rob each other and all of them are stolen from earlier religious myths. I wouldt worry about it mate its all santa clause and fairies :)

If he exists you'd only have to look at his creation to get an idea of what he's like. I suspect he'd prefer it if we raped and pillaged and slit each other's throats and lapped up the blood that poured from the wounds or whatever it is his creations get up to in the wild. You have to credit him with thinking up all those sneaky ways animals have of killing each other. I think raves are too peaceful they'd probably bore him.

DnB is work of Satan! No pussy God would approve of DnB. Want God music go to Sunday school and play the banjo or whatever those frocked up folks play LOL
Long live Satan long live DnB :applause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqvULjvUiL4

Edit- Btw there is no God and there is no Satan. Your mum needs a bitch slap for feeding you God crap.
Edit II- That Limewax track makes me want to impregnate virgin nuns.
Edit III- Can you tell that I love God? LOL If I find him I am gonna beat him up with a baseball bat while playing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtcDWh_fwA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom