Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Camo & Krooked Remix)

All of Burials tunes are ambient rubbish imo

Don't see the problem with the original myself but hey each to there own

now thats horse shit, his album untrue was one of the best albums i've ever heard... just coz it aint dance floor business doesnt mean that its not good music

now thats horse shit, his album untrue was one of the best albums i've ever heard... just coz it aint dance floor business doesnt mean that its not good music

Dullstep is what it is and its not horse shit its my opinion! I can't stand that sub low shite its soooo boring its untrue does absolutely fuck all for me. I'm sure if i looked hard enough i would find a few tracks that he has done that i'd like.

My Dad likes Burial and that isn't even a joke!!! That says it all for me really

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

Ok what about your house tune on your Soundcloud?

Its slower than dubstep and has wobbles?

thats old made that ages ago wen i was still makin dubstep

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

Dullstep is what it is and its not horse shit its my opinion! I can't stand that sub low shite its soooo boring its untrue does absolutely fuck all for me. I'm sure if i looked hard enough i would find a few tracks that he has done that i'd like.

My Dad likes Burial and that isn't even a joke!!! That says it all for me really

my mum like pendulum!haha

burials not dubstep really he's just doing his own thing around the 140 tempo... still if you think its dull then fair play i on the other hand can see why that album was nominated for best album at hte mercury awards... and just coz or dad likes it doesn't mean its shit hahha. just think he probably likes the beatles and you cant tell me there shit

burials not dubstep really he's just doing his own thing around the 140 tempo... still if you think its dull then fair play i on the other hand can see why that album was nominated for best album at hte mercury awards... and just coz or dad likes it doesn't mean its shit hahha. just think he probably likes the beatles and you cant tell me there shit

lol yeh i suppose he could listen to worse stuff. I dont just not like em coz my old man does either its just not really my sorta music. Like i said im sure there is something i'd like by him if i looked hard enough

oh and of course the Beatles ent shit lol

An for the record you might find Burials music boring but its made to be appreciated, I listen to his albums when I'm chilling. Its not made to go out an jump about to like the latest Hazard track

Dont wanna be rude but Burials SHIT, hyped to the maximum by Guardian reading cunts...you may as well listen to fucking whale noises. Even when Im straight chilling his stuff is just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

This remix = meh, will still merk clubs hard though cos everyone loves the original.

An for the record you might find Burials music boring but its made to be appreciated, I listen to his albums when I'm chilling. Its not made to go out an jump about to like the latest Hazard track

that is the most faggoty thing ive heard, surely all music is made to be appreciated. that stuff is like listening to a nothing......absolutley nothing

haha this thread has just turned into dnb-vs-dubstep

the one on the MOS mix cd is the "friction edit", which will never come out.

The remix krooked played here is the Friction vs. Camo & Krooked remix, which will be released on maximum boost in a few weeks.

- hey c & k, just wondering if you have a more specific date of release for your remix? i've been checking daily to see if it is out yet....

When it got mixed in with AI I lost it. What are you all going on about, this tune is big and you know it! The drums do sound a bit pussy tho

Dont wanna be rude but Burials SHIT

no no no sam how can you not appreciate burial?!
to be fair when i first listened to untrue i thought it was pretty boring but with every listen it just gets better...actual masterpiece that album

and i've definitely had enough of sweet shop remixes
camo and krooked can do so much better than this

fking sick remix!!! loving the take me away drop afterward too!!
camo and k are def 1 of my fav right now, wish they r playing at brixton instead of fabio

now lets stop the arguments......this kills the original and the camo and krooked remix by miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom