Do you fill a cd up with tracks?

as much tunes as can fit on one as possible, usually just one copy, getting more with usbs now, MORE TUNES LESS TO CARRY

The tracks iv bought average at about £1.30 upwards each, add that to the cost of a decent cd at about a quid a pop and that's about £2.50, times that by two tracks and you have the price for vinyl roughly.

Or am I spending to much on a single track?

Last edited:
The tracks iv bought average at about £1.30 upwards each, add that to the cost of a decent cd at about a quid a pop and that's about £2.50, times that by two tracks and you have the price for vinyl roughly.

Or am I spending to much on a single track?

nah 2 tracks @ £2.60 plus the £1 for the cd make £3.60 (assuming 2 tracks per cd) - half the price of vinyl. You sure you can't find cds cheaper than a quid each?? Check online, buy in bulk to bring the price down.

CD's are far too long.. Found myself burning and sorting out CD's constantly, especially when you mix other genres too you just end up with CD's everywhere and still forgetting about tunes because they are on some long lost CD

CDs in bulk dont cost what 20p a disk?

according to harry3s link like 13 pence each?

And i like to have about 4-5 tracks on a CD preferably, unless its an album

I eat my words then, about it being as nearly as expensive as vinyl as iv been buying the top quality CDs to burn on.

Why end thread? I'm finding new things out ie where to get cheep CDs etc.

Bought some clangers of chemical records, thanks for the link in the old post, who ever posted it.

a friend of mine burns as many tracks as possible to a cd, but he burns the same cd twice, and then sticks both cd's in the same sleeve in his cd wallet. That way if he wants to mix 2 tunes that are on the same cd he has 2 copies of the same disc.

This makes the most sense IMO

10-16 tracks per cd....
with the volume of music we get, constantly having to shift cds in the wallet lol, annoyin...don't wanna go down the usb route tho really

Note to terpit please don't derail this thread.

lol

I always had 2 tracks / CD, then I got serato, I wish i had put more tunes on each CD tho, it gets a bit silly having bare CDs that you don't need. When putting loads of tracks on CDs make sure you change the tags so they show up on your screen.

Back
Top Bottom