DnBForum Production Competition FINALISTS

Well at least I got one vote, so I'm quite happy with that. :D

Yeah, I really quite liked yours man, it was just the mix and the polish that let it down. It had one bit where the vocal seemed to say 'Willy Wonka' and that summed it up in a good way for me, like a crazy chocolate factory with an oompaloompa giving a guided tour or something rather more like. :)

yes, yes he did. congrats on that rev, i thought your tambourine was especially interesting.

Thanks man, you know, I'm now getting used to not having any attention on me. I expected a birthday thread and a bit of buzz on my tune but it's all good. Its the first time I used FL studio and Cubase rewired. Idk if it's my lack of knowledge or not, but I can only make notes out of a sample (like a meleody) in fruity, I can time stretch and transpose in cubase but without knowing the note it's playing. Also, I can't reverse audio in cubase or bring up the direct wave editor (for pitch correction and stuff).

enjoy my paragraph haha

I liked something about all the entries, some more than others obviously - C was my favourite though, who's vibes?

Thanks man, you know, I'm now getting used to not having any attention on me. I expected a birthday thread and a bit of buzz on my tune but it's all good. Its the first time I used FL studio and Cubase rewired. Idk if it's my lack of knowledge or not, but I can only make notes out of a sample (like a meleody) in fruity, I can time stretch and transpose in cubase but without knowing the note it's playing. Also, I can't reverse audio in cubase or bring up the direct wave editor (for pitch correction and stuff).

enjoy my paragraph haha

hahaaaaaaaaha im actually laughing now. its a sad and lonely place this internet forums, indeed. but alright ok fuck shit i didnt see your birthday, here, im going to fix that

whens the results announced? is it just the overall winner a nnounced or are there rankings like 1st, 2nd 3rd etc?.. cos i'm hoping for 3rd, would make me happy (y)

listening to it again im pretty sure the pads are out of key with the bassline, but fuck it lol

hahaaaaaaaaha im actually laughing now. its a sad and lonely place this internet forums, indeed. but alright ok fuck shit i didnt see your birthday, here, im going to fix that

Hahaha cheers! The birthday thing was a bit messed up because of our timezones I bet.

On what you said, the forum turns boys into men. :jay:

Back
Top Bottom