DnBforum event nite???

jay walker said:
Whut?!? Me, you an 'im??? Would be fookin' Sharpness - Git tha three-dizzle an you got armageddon! Yikes :gun:
well well armagedon if its on rotation with risque i go wid the 3dizzle and the boys :boxing: me and bill can have a little boxin match on the stage for entertainment . :antitank:

I been thinkin - there is too many club nights offering something 'different' an would cause conflict with the established nights, how about instead of a forum related club night with too many overheads an hassle....
Do a forum-related outdoor 'start-of-the-summer' party with a few rigs (people on here have soundsystems *hint hint*) :hagglers:

Could be massive, an all you gotta front for is your booze & narcotics (oh, an find a venue!)

Think how people would get to this.... :cheerlead

jay walker said:
I been thinkin - there is too many club nights offering something 'different' an would cause conflict with the established nights, how about instead of a forum related club night with too many overheads an hassle....
Do a forum-related outdoor 'start-of-the-summer' party with a few rigs (people on here have soundsystems *hint hint*) :hagglers:

Could be massive, an all you gotta front for is your booze & narcotics (oh, an find a venue!)

FREE PARTY DEFO I NO SOME HIPPYS THAT WILL COME WITH THERE GUITAR AND BEATLES RECORDS :banana:

jay walker said:

Now that is a good idea, a free party to showcase new talent on various different rigs. I went to a dj comp last year (Jay Walker in full effect that day), it was setup in the middle of a field, & the vibe from everyone was exceptional. Easily one of the best ideas suggested because it can work out very cheap + you got people who are willing to play for free & help organise it all. & you also get everyone who wants to be part of this involved & you don't have a huge waiting list of dj's & live acts waiting to get their chance to play inside of a venue that finishes early.

emcee3d said:
Free part-ay chamon.............

ratta n 3 dizzle b2b traxie n walker n sayber ouch!!!!
u dont know about ma kru..........
boh :cake:
RATTA AND 3 DIZZLE 4 shaw rippin the risque showcase apart ..just think nice friday evening in the summer fat rig loads of beer and skunk maybe a bit of pink champane gettin bussy down the lane :rambo: and last but not least DRUMS AND BASS BIG UP :O :O :O

this idea sounds even phatter now, outdoors bidniz inside the ride! but its gotta be a bit hotter than this.

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
this idea sounds even phatter now, outdoors bidniz inside the ride! but its gotta be a bit hotter than this.

If this does actually get pulled off then by the time it does happen it will be pretty hot anyway. I think we all seem keen on starting this event, now we've just got to elect a few people who can begin sorting things out e.g. location, flyers, soundsystem, dj's, mc's, etc. Who wants to put there name into it then?

sayber said:
If this does actually get pulled off then by the time it does happen it will be pretty hot anyway. I think we all seem keen on starting this event, now we've just got to elect a few people who can begin sorting things out e.g. location, flyers, soundsystem, dj's, mc's, etc. Who wants to put there name into it then?

Tha Grinch thinks hes got a pimp location down Pompey way - Zoob an tha boys have a S.S. as far as i know (an hear!) :D
With a free party - flyer dont need doing really - jus produce an artwork with a phone number to call on the night.

Ill do whatever I gotta do to get this underway - you know this!

With ref: to DJS / MCs - If everyone sends me a demo - ill listen though an separate the wheat from the chaff ;)

What about Easter weekend? it starts friday 18th April til monday 12th - thats a long ol weekend, so theres no excuse about work on monday! :monkey:

ah-free parties are all good-but the danger is that it will end up being 1 person (or collective) calling all the shots

ive had years of experience putting on, playing at, and attending free parties , and although phat as they may be when they happen......1 outta 3 of the parties i ve been involved with have lasted all night (with the rest either being shut down or stopping for other reasons)

this wasnt due to shit management or anything like that, just the fact that they are illegal and police are clamping down on organisers this year (i know this for a fact!)

im thinking more of a legal party, where all our south coast crews, organisations, DJ's, MC's all unite together and put on 1 huge mo-fo night !!

Wylie D said:
ah-free parties are all good-but the danger is that it will end up being 1 person (or collective) calling all the shots

ive had years of experience putting on, playing at, and attending free parties , and although phat as they may be when they happen......1 outta 3 of the parties i ve been involved with have lasted all night (with the rest either being shut down or stopping for other reasons)

this wasnt due to shit management or anything like that, just the fact that they are illegal and police are clamping down on organisers this year (i know this for a fact!)

im thinking more of a legal party, where all our south coast crews, organisations, DJ's, MC's all unite together and put on 1 huge mo-fo night !!

Quite right wylie... clamp downs have taken place but the scene is vibrant.

Hampshire is a slightly different story tho.. couldnt really happen.....

Rigs aren't a problem, musically though they have their own dj's and music genres... it would be likely money would have to be exchanged in order to allow control over DJ policies...

its a quality idea, im just not sure which way is the most practical... keep fielding ideas though.

Wylie D said:

fuck the old bill :mad: anyway the location i got is on the side of a motoway plus its on public land so the old bill cant touch us ..any way no won will be able to her the system cus there aint no houses for about 8 miles :violin:

Back
Top Bottom