DnB arena awards results

I heard there was a bit of pushing and shoving and squaring up in the DJ box, involving Andy C & Goldie, and him then stopping the music to say 'what you going on like security for, we're here to play our music, we made this thing'!

Just what i heard from someone who was there, nothing on D&BA about it though.....no thread about the awards there at all.

bawwwwwwwwwwww
what a washout. Pieces? WTF is that about.

wheres Break or Friction or Shogun Audio

the whole thing is a farse really. was getting all the hype on the arena for timme then this happened. :shittin:

hospitality records are the only people/act/night whathave you that deserved to win out of this list. skibba winning? he sounds like hes having a midlife crisis with his lyrics atm. the prick needs to take off his sunglasses once in a while too

Dirtyphonics - Yes. There live shows especially are something of a breathe of fresh air into the scene.

But yea gob smacked about Break and Shogun...

I mean look at Shogun's releases so far this year...Aztec, Down the line remix, Set it off..etc

Commercial fuck biscuits

I heard there was a bit of pushing and shoving and squaring up in the DJ box, involving Andy C & Goldie, and him then stopping the music to say 'what you going on like security for, we're here to play our music, we made this thing'!

Just what i heard from someone who was there, nothing on D&BA about it though.....no thread about the awards there at all.

Now theres a post about it, wonder what it was all about!?!?!
http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1971563462#

Back
Top Bottom