DJ NUERA - Winter 2010 mix

enjoyed listening to this yesterday, great selection of tracks, and tight as fuck as normal, intro was bang on great opening
big mixes all the way through aswell, thought ' break the enemy', 'the nine', 'dj friendly' and 'Ghetto Bizz' all stood out
big mix with link to the past too, went really well with rockwell, great mix, will be passing on to me mates as usual, very nice

enjoyed listening to this yesterday, great selection of tracks, and tight as fuck as normal, intro was bang on great opening
big mixes all the way through aswell, thought ' break the enemy', 'the nine', 'dj friendly' and 'Ghetto Bizz' all stood out
big mix with link to the past too, went really well with rockwell, great mix, will be passing on to me mates as usual, very nice

Cheers Danny, much appreeesh man! Hope you're well anyway, let me know when you get a new mix up!

needless to say this mix is huge mate! been on repeat in the car past two weeks..

mixing spot on.. smooth transitions.. great track selection

favourite mixes;
Siren - Snorkel
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Delta Heavy - Space Time
Audio - Jibba Jabba

>> Ram Trilogy - Milkyway
Break - Dont Look Down
>> Bad Company - The Nine

quality section.. snorkel into space time was sweet.. jibba jabba is a huge tune hadnt heard that before this! don't look down into the nine was biggg

Cue - Break The Enemy
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock [Break Remix]
Bladerunner - Spartan Law
Rockwell - Dj Friendly Unit Shifter

break the enemy smashes it.. worked well with girdlok remix.. unit shifter gets drawn for every mix for me!

took it down nicely in the middle.. big selection

Break - Between The Lines
Sparfunk - Crash Dummy
>> Roni Size - Music Box

big big big

then smashing it till the end!

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
>> Octane & DLR - Transition

best mix for me!

big up matty.. never dissapoint.. every mix was huge!

bad man!! :)

needless to say this mix is huge mate! been on repeat in the car past two weeks..

mixing spot on.. smooth transitions.. great track selection

favourite mixes;
Siren - Snorkel
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Delta Heavy - Space Time
Audio - Jibba Jabba

Break - Dont Look Down

quality section.. snorkel into space time was sweet.. jibba jabba is a huge tune hadnt heard that before this! don't look down into the nine was biggg

Cue - Break The Enemy
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock [Break Remix]
Bladerunner - Spartan Law
Rockwell - Dj Friendly Unit Shifter

break the enemy smashes it.. worked well with girdlok remix.. unit shifter gets drawn for every mix for me!

took it down nicely in the middle.. big selection

Break - Between The Lines
Sparfunk - Crash Dummy
>> Roni Size - Music Box

big big big

then smashing it till the end!

Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
>> Octane & DLR - Transition

best mix for me!

big up matty.. never dissapoint.. every mix was huge!

bad man!! :)

Big ups Gaz! Nice one for the weekend feedback mate, really appreciate it! :)
Got your newest 30 minute one downloaded and lisented through once already, gonna give it a couple more go's before I give feedback but its bloody good! Didnt know about "Greazy" until I heard your mix and now I've bagged it :D

Big ups!

Nuera just listened back to your mix for the second time and it just keeps getting better and better...

Delta Heavy - Space Time
Audio - Jibba Jabba
Break - Dont Look Down
Gridlock & The Upbeats - The Jitters

Defently my favourate part of the mix, jibba jabba is such a tune, didnt really know about it till you put it up in the mix,, now its being played daily and as for teasing in milky way (i take my hat off)... Love the drop with the nine and dont look down really hit the nail on the head there...

really enjoyed the ease of medicine over unit shifter as well, they seemed to fit perfectly together and i have to say i was a lil jelous of that as now being a serato user i cant draw for that one anymore really!!!

overall man is was mixed really really well with no slip ups or any noticeable bumps on the platter, and i like how the mixed sort of progressed from hard into rolling then back into hard when blackout out popped its head up...

welldone matty lookking forward to the next one of yours...!!! :)

Nuera just listened back to your mix for the second time and it just keeps getting better and better...

Delta Heavy - Space Time
Audio - Jibba Jabba
Break - Dont Look Down
Gridlock & The Upbeats - The Jitters

Defently my favourate part of the mix, jibba jabba is such a tune, didnt really know about it till you put it up in the mix,, now its being played daily and as for teasing in milky way (i take my hat off)... Love the drop with the nine and dont look down really hit the nail on the head there...

really enjoyed the ease of medicine over unit shifter as well, they seemed to fit perfectly together and i have to say i was a lil jelous of that as now being a serato user i cant draw for that one anymore really!!!

overall man is was mixed really really well with no slip ups or any noticeable bumps on the platter, and i like how the mixed sort of progressed from hard into rolling then back into hard when blackout out popped its head up...

welldone matty lookking forward to the next one of yours...!!! :)

Cheers bro! Much appreciate the in depth feedback :) Glad you liked it! Definitely guna try and not leave it as long as I did last time to get another one up and guna try and draw abit deeper into the whole spectrum I think, might even have to buss the 2 hour one :D

Thanks again bro!

Slow Down/Strictly mix kills it man.

Been busting it at house parties & claiming it as my own, so thanks for that :teeth:

Wicked mix overall too dude, I gotta be honest, I don't usually make it through peoples whole mix these days, just get bored & don't want to give anyone negative feedback just cus' i'm a picky bastard...

But this kept me interested from start to finish & hasn't left the CD player in the car.

Top work bro :2thumbs:

:oops:
Safe bruvvvvaa, yeah when I saw it come into stock I did have a little weak knee moment haha.

Hope you're well anyway bro, you hitting RAM in Feb?

And you mate, hope you're good

I will maybe, probably....nah definitely be heading down. You reachin then?

I'm gonna be completely honest mate I haven't downloaded and listened yet o_O ....my bad.... My comp at home is FUCKD thanks to my obese cunt of a step-shitster, so will try and get on another comp at the weekend and include this in one of my binge dload sessions that I'm having every few weeks to get my music fix.

Is there any way I can 'mark' this thread or somethin, so when I log on next I can check to see what tickled mi fancy and DLOAD THAT SHIIIIIT?!

:oops:

And you mate, hope you're good

I will maybe, probably....nah definitely be heading down. You reachin then?

I'm gonna be completely honest mate I haven't downloaded and listened yet o_O ....my bad.... My comp at home is FUCKD thanks to my obese cunt of a step-shitster, so will try and get on another comp at the weekend and include this in one of my binge dload sessions that I'm having every few weeks to get my music fix.

Is there any way I can 'mark' this thread or somethin, so when I log on next I can check to see what tickled mi fancy and DLOAD THAT SHIIIIIT?!

All good here bro! Definitely hitting it I think, few mates are on it and I missed the last one so need to get back into the swing of things, would be cool to link again!
Not to worry about the D/L! Duno about marking threads n shiz, i'll have a look into it! Worst comes to the worst i'll burn you a copy off or stick it on memory stick and hand it over at RAM. You're not getting out of it this easily :teeth:

Big ups!

Bummmmp

chest_20bump.jpg

Hey Nuera,
Many thanks for your time and effort.
I'll download and have a good listen.
Will give feedback later this week.

I've got 6 mixes on dnbshare.com under 'DJ Antoninus' take your pick , download & have a listen as I'd welcome your feedback, is that fair enough?
I don't recognise alot of your set so it'll be good to listen to something new.

I'll be in touch soon!
Best wishes
Antoninus

On it! dont come here much looks fucking big like a tree

Cheers bro! Had yours on last night, couldnt tell you had been away from the decks for so long. Seriously killer!

Hey Nuera,
Many thanks for your time and effort.
I'll download and have a good listen.
Will give feedback later this week.

I've got 6 mixes on dnbshare.com under 'DJ Antoninus' take your pick , download & have a listen as I'd welcome your feedback, is that fair enough?
I don't recognise alot of your set so it'll be good to listen to something new.

I'll be in touch soon!
Best wishes
Antoninus

Hai,
Thanks for downloading, much appreciated. Let me know what you think! i'll download one of yours over the weekend and leave some feedback too, only fair!
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom