DJ NUERA - Winter 2010 mix

'bout time if you ask me. i'm sure i'll listen to it and i'm sure i'll like it, but when you make me wait this long for a mix, you have to expect that i'll be in a bit of a mood.

love you. x

'bout time if you ask me. i'm sure i'll listen to it and i'm sure i'll like it, but when you make me wait this long for a mix, you have to expect that i'll be in a bit of a mood.

love you. x

You know what they say, treat them mean and all that. Dont be in a mood <3 x

Thanks, and I miss you. :cry:

big big sounds man! huge tracklist.. flawless switching between sub genres..

will have it on repeat the next few days n let you know my favourite mixes!

Thanks man! Would be interested to hear you favourites :) didnt realise you had a new mix up, i'll be checking that!

looks massive man, listening now - cheers!

Cheers bro! hope you like it :)

tracklisting looks good matty, on the download now...

Salute sir! Thanks for checking, hope you had a good xmas man.

just had a listen and new that it would be as good if not better than the last mix you did!
thumbs up on the track selection....

Ohhh what a mix M!!!!! gonna see how much pleasure ill get ;)

hehe thanks Barb! Hopefully lots :D

been looking forward to this. (y)

Luurvly cheers bro! Hope it doesnt dissapoint! :)

just had a listen and new that it would be as good if not better than the last mix you did!
thumbs up on the track selection....

Thanks man! haha I think thats why I left it so long so I could try and better the last :D Im pretty pleased with it tho!

spot on selection, tight mixing. the last mix with slow down and strictly is smoooooth. big up

Big ups sir! Had to chuck that mix in, absolutely love Slow Down so much.

yeah this is sweet, going on the ipod for sure & sending to mateys (y)

Ahh wicked thanks bro! Hope they like it :D

I'm only 10 minutes into it and it's sounding huge

:D Nice one man, Hopefully the rest follows suit!

thiss, tight mixes already - perfect accompaniment for a football manager sesh

Yes!! Football manager sesh's are the one, I remember being West Brom until 2025, I had to stop playing the game for a while after that lol.
Big ups!

Burned this and took it into work with me and jammed it. Fucking nice one Matty! Don't like that 'Cylon' tune so right off the bat I was thinking:"Ahh, I'm not sure about this" but it was quite Nice With the lunar bass tease. Good work man (y)

Listened to this in the gym earlier, was decent mate. Favourite mix was this part:
Rockwell - Dj Friendly Unit Shifter
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Medicine [Matrix Remix]
Enei - One Chance

Burned this and took it into work with me and jammed it. Fucking nice one Matty! Don't like that 'Cylon' tune so right off the bat I was thinking:"Ahh, I'm not sure about this" but it was quite Nice With the lunar bass tease. Good work man (y)

Wicked sir thanks! I think any mix is instantly maximised when Lunar Bass is involved haha, thanks for checking bro, hope you had a good xmas!

Listened to this in the gym earlier, was decent mate. Favourite mix was this part:
Rockwell - Dj Friendly Unit Shifter
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Medicine [Matrix Remix]
Enei - One Chance

Nice one mang, glad you enjoyed it :zest:

I actually gave this a spanking today, i always forget to feedback, it was awesome, lots of tracks ive been feeling over the last 12 months nicely mixed, whenever i hear 'the nine' i usually cringe, however i enjoyed hearing it dropped in this mix

Keep up the standard matty, professional as always, i prefer this type of tracklist from you, it suits you

I actually gave this a spanking today, i always forget to feedback, it was awesome, lots of tracks ive been feeling over the last 12 months nicely mixed, whenever i hear 'the nine' i usually cringe, however i enjoyed hearing it dropped in this mix

Keep up the standard matty, professional as always, i prefer this type of tracklist from you, it suits you

Ow fanks Rich, appreciate it :)
I know what you mean about The Nine, I rarely ever play it but for some reason it just felt so right. But im glad you liked the mix, I very much enjoyed putting it together! :boobies:
Salutations x

Back
Top Bottom