DJ NUERA - Winter 2010 mix

listened to this hour of awesomeness today!
defo my fav of all ur mixes so far!
all the blends were wicked, especially blackout >> pulp fiction.

Bumpington

bummmp.gif

Two words Matty...

FUCK OFF!!!!

;)

Mix is spot on. Mixed well as always and track selection is tidy. My only criticism of the mix is that I would've liked a few different tunes on there as most of the tracks have been the ones rinsed through most of the year and would've liked a few older bits thrown in or just a few less obvious tunes chucked in the mix to give it a bit more variety. But, apart from that, good to see another mix from the Nuera. Big up unno chest bruv! And this section of the mix:

Break - Dont Look Down
>> Bad Company - The Nine
Gridlock & The Upbeats - The Jitters
Cue - Break The Enemy
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock [Break Remix]

Serious duttment faces got pulled.

Big up. Good work putting Between The Lines on there too....

Last edited:
Two words Matty...

FUCK OFF!!!!

;)

Mix is spot on. Mixed well as always and track selection is tidy. My only criticism of the mix is that I would've liked a few different tunes on there as most of the tracks have been the ones rinsed through most of the year and would've liked a few older bits thrown in or just a few less obvious tunes chucked in the mix to give it a bit more variety. But, apart from that, good to see another mix from the Nuera. Big up unno chest bruv! And this section of the mix:

Break - Dont Look Down
>> Bad Company - The Nine
Gridlock & The Upbeats - The Jitters
Cue - Break The Enemy
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock [Break Remix]

Serious duttment faces got pulled.

Big up. Good work putting Between The Lines on there too....

Yeeeeeeeeeesh bro, all I wanted was a "Fuck Off" from you!! hahaha nice one mang. Between The Lines is a personal right now man, had to be drawn for sure! Thanks for being honest as well about putting some older tunes in, think im guna have to do that next time just to vary it up abit.
Big ups yourself sir!

downloading now mate, cheers

Nice one George, hope you enjoy it man :)

Yeeeeeeeeeesh bro, all I wanted was a "Fuck Off" from you!! hahaha nice one mang. Between The Lines is a personal right now man, had to be drawn for sure! Thanks for being honest as well about putting some older tunes in, think im guna have to do that next time just to vary it up abit.
Big ups yourself sir!

Hahaha. As soon as i saw the TL i knew this was a fuck off mix!

I only make that one criticism cos i know you know your tunes and even though this is a mainly upfront mix, because some of the tunes are doig the rounds at the minute it would've been nice to see you break it up a bit with some unexpected tunes. But... on the flipside it's like most dj's are a victim of timing and circumstance in a way cos NL5 came out and all the tunes people wanted happened to follow it and most have put those tunes in their mixes, plus hearing them all year at raves, it just takes the shine of it a bit. So its a bit of a catch 22 situation really.

But like I said, apart from that, everything else is as expected from a mix from yourself. Good work geez.

absolutely boom track* loved it, matty, every single minute of it and if it's possible i love you more for it too. and contradicting what wayne says a bit, i thought this was better and more orignal than nl5. i'll certainly listen to it more than i did that bag of garbage.

FINALLY!!!! I didn't even need to look at the T/L before downloading this, big DJ!!!

Banging it straight on a CD and also forcing mates to play it in their cars :)

Hahaha. As soon as i saw the TL i knew this was a fuck off mix!

I only make that one criticism cos i know you know your tunes and even though this is a mainly upfront mix, because some of the tunes are doig the rounds at the minute it would've been nice to see you break it up a bit with some unexpected tunes. But... on the flipside it's like most dj's are a victim of timing and circumstance in a way cos NL5 came out and all the tunes people wanted happened to follow it and most have put those tunes in their mixes, plus hearing them all year at raves, it just takes the shine of it a bit. So its a bit of a catch 22 situation really.

But like I said, apart from that, everything else is as expected from a mix from yourself. Good work geez.

I hear ya man, when all them tunes came out I was a bit like "Well, not really sure that im waiting on any more tunes now" kinda feeling, but its good that theres a whole new load appeared from nowhere to look forward to now!

absolutely boom track* loved it, matty, every single minute of it and if it's possible i love you more for it too. and contradicting what wayne says a bit, i thought this was better and more orignal than nl5. i'll certainly listen to it more than i did that bag of garbage.

Ow thank you, you lovely man you. Im glad you enjoyed it! and you didnt even complain about the size of the file this time :teeth:

fanks xx

FINALLY!!!! I didn't even need to look at the T/L before downloading this, big DJ!!!

Banging it straight on a CD and also forcing mates to play it in their cars :)

Haha big ups Pat! Thanks man, sorry it took so long, hopefully it will be worth the wait! :)

Big mix! Haven't got any feedback really.. flawless mixing.

One BIG question though.. Where can I get hold of that Lunar Bass - (Commix Rmx) Been trying to find this for ages?

WHAT!

This track list is mega.
I havent been on here in long and I know realise what ive been missing out on.
This is what this forum was made for yo! Peace

I've listened to this three times already. It's grottment all round bro, really enjoyed it. I'm in the process of getting severely drunk as it's my birthday so I'll return in a couple days with a full blown review. :D

p.s. Never agree to do a joint mix with me again. Uni work took over my time and I got slaccccck. Chat to you soon mate.

I've listened to this three times already. It's grottment all round bro, really enjoyed it. I'm in the process of getting severely drunk as it's my birthday so I'll return in a couple days with a full blown review. :D

p.s. Never agree to do a joint mix with me again. Uni work took over my time and I got slaccccck. Chat to you soon mate.

haha s'all good brother I forgive you! We will do it one day! Have a wicked birthday mon, if you surface tomorrow at any point i'll hit you up :D

Back
Top Bottom