DJ Mish Mash - 100% Classics (3 Decks + Video)

Sick mix mate! Cant believe you were a pickney when most of these tunes came out!

Great mixing...Nitrous >>> Cause n Effect and Turbulence >>> Medicine (remix) were proper wicked!

This was a real stroll down memory lane for me has to be said. Gwarn Mish Mash.. :miss_rep:

Cheers Papa, Charlie and Stu!

Ye papa those 4 tunes you mentioned are still some of the biggest tunes out there and they're all well old! When Friction dropped cause N effect at shogun a few months ago I busted out some serious shapes! Can't beat some old skool goodness!

bangin mix, absoulty loved it !
My sort of era all these tracks so great hearing so many in one mix, from start to finish not one bad tune, tight mixing throughout
When i heard 'Nitrous' it just brought back so many memories, the hole thing was just a trip down memory lane, 'Carrier' - 'Thugged out bitch' - 'Need You' really stood out for me, great mix man, will check back for more

loved this, will get rinsed. As papa said stroll dowm memory lane

bangin mix, absoulty loved it !
My sort of era all these tracks so great hearing so many in one mix, from start to finish not one bad tune, tight mixing throughout
When i heard 'Nitrous' it just brought back so many memories, the hole thing was just a trip down memory lane, 'Carrier' - 'Thugged out bitch' - 'Need You' really stood out for me, great mix man, will check back for more

[Politrix];1244889 said:
serious mixing!

hows that shed working out for ya?

Cheers you lot!

And Politrix I'm loving the shed now with the sound proofing. We've had some new neighbours move in a few doors down and they've complained a lot which is long but the soundproofing helps a lot to keep it quieter outside. I can't record a new mix for about a week or two cos I don't have the recording stuff but once I have it back I'll get on it!

you know your tunes, and you know how to mix them well.

not much more i can say really, really enjoyed this from start to finish.

more please mate, more.

i clicked on the thread title. thought very well i give this a listen. meh.....my face when night flight dropped. i didn't even check the tracklist, just clicked play on yt and went to a different tab. wasn't expecting this. anyway set looks wicked as fukc. will burn this on a cd probably to listen in a car. big up!

you know your tunes, and you know how to mix them well.

not much more i can say really, really enjoyed this from start to finish.

more please mate, more.

Cheers Jwood! More to come soon! Hopefully it cools down a bit first though... its like a sauna in there when its this hot!

i clicked on the thread title. thought very well i give this a listen. meh.....my face when night flight dropped. i didn't even check the tracklist, just clicked play on yt and went to a different tab. wasn't expecting this. anyway set looks wicked as fukc. will burn this on a cd probably to listen in a car. big up!

Haha nice one mate!

i've listened to this set couple of times now and i have to say - my favorite mix at the moment. :spliff:

Dancinggif16.gif

Dancinggif7.gif

Partyhardgif.gif

Dancinggif4.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

wicked...............lol.

Back
Top Bottom