Dillinja.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
I must say after commentin on his new ep that he is the best producer in drum n bass

If you can prove me wrong then try but i know you wont be able to.

From past to present day he is the best big up dilly keep up the killa work :applause:

pendulum are gr8 dont get me wrong but you just cant beet a good old dillinja track.

another thing i swear pendulum have three blokes writing music under the 1 name, as far as i know dilly is just 1 man with one brain.

oh i see it now your backin the aussies fair do's but if you thik logically 'they' aint as good 'him'.

sar·casm [sahr-kaz-uhm]

- harsh or bitter derision or irony.

- a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

-A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

-A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

-a sneer, jest, taunt, mockery," from sarkazein "to speak bitterly, sneer,"

-noun
witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift

i dont need a english lessons m8:weirdo:

you need music lessons

propa tunes(pro-pa-tunes)

they must include
-really heavy sub low bass
-catch riffs
-kick ass drums
-mayb sum sik vox

what have we learnt today
:rolleyes:
(class say)
dillinja is the best
well done now lets drop some dilly and enjoy areselfs

gota go work now but we will c how the story unfolds when i return:)

i dont need a english lessons m8:weirdo:

you need music lessons

propa tunes(pro-pa-tunes)

they must include
-really heavy sub low bass
-catch riffs
-kick ass drums
-mayb sum sik vox

what have we learnt today
:rolleyes:
(class say)
dillinja is the best
well done now lets drop some dilly and enjoy areselfs

gota go work now but we will c how the story unfolds when i return:)

yes, you DO need English lessons. fact! more typos in this message alone to make a five year old laugh.

and as for the whole dillinja is the best producer? well, what can i say? you're either deaf or you have been into dnb for less than two months, but oh well each to their own i guess. fact!

LOL

He was just being sarcastic about another thread man.

Dillinja is one of heaviest producers ever

1991-2001 (that's when he died)... but still hoping that he might do a track that sounds better than listening someone crap out of their mouth... hopefully his new album with lemon d at the end of the year or early next will be an improvement .

yes, you DO need English lessons. fact! more typos in this message alone to make a five year old laugh.QUOTE]

sorry im used to tx type'in this theard aint about my spelling grow up and face facts dillinja is the best you havent proven me wrong by naming another who is up to his level.

go moan about spellin<< mistakes sumwere else this is a big up dillinja thread

Dilly is the man, his technical knowledge alone makes him stand above many producers... Pendulum are also great producers... so both are right... everyone has their opinions, and really too be honest its just really one of the three producing there tunes for Pendo...

not ashamed to admit that he is one of my idols
the best, one could say that about lots of producers
dillinja vs. tech itch
dillinja vs. dom
dillinja vs. adamf
to say the best is a bit far and i keep a dillinja track with me at all times-
lets just say hes a pioneer -respect the one-dillinja

i don't think id call him the best producer ever, because that completely depends on the listener and is just personal preference. but all credit to the man, he is sick at what he does :applause:

When Dillinja releases summit everyone else may as well go home, quite literally every tune he releases SMASHES THE PLACE TO EGGING PIECES. You can stuff your Pendulum up your ass! Just listen to his set from Westfest last year... D'n'B perfection imo.

not just an artist/producer but i true scientist of sound, hell bent on pushing the boundaries of those heavy low frequencies...

the bloke makes his own speakers FFS, true legend. sooner or later he'll be able to kill people with a sub base note.

Back
Top Bottom