Dexcell Presents: 3Deck El Scorchio Fantastico SPECTACOOLAAAAARRR July 09

another one?? damn! i've still got knights of the sound table on repeat!!

nice one - biggles!

Big up the Michael Jackson!! Very topical bro. I was thinking of how to work a little MJ into a set. Might have to dig that one out!!

Obviously worth a download for the artwork alone :D
Who doesnt love a bit of Poaula Fish eh?

:D

another one?? damn! i've still got knights of the sound table on repeat!!

nice one - biggles!
Nice one Ted! Glad your still listening to knights!

Big up the Michael Jackson!! Very topical bro. I was thinking of how to work a little MJ into a set. Might have to dig that one out!!
It was either this or "Plastic Soul" :)

Thanks to everyone who has grabbed the mix so far. You guys make mixing all the more better. :not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

Just as i was about to download this alex just sent me a text saying "your gonna bum smartys mix so much, its right up your street"

the owl has powers i tell you!

big. on the dl.

the only thing i could say about the tl is that its lacking dexcell tunes!

Thanks Groelle!!! Next one will be full of them. The only reason why this one hasn't is due to no CD deck at mine. We are doing a podcast for Skimrok which will be full of our tracks (some exclusives) plus some special dubs from other talent (EvilQuest, Mattix & Futile). As $lick said the next one will be a mix extravaganza. All three of us mixing.

as prospekt said, its the perfect kind of tracklist for this time of year, big ups geeza, gonna lsiten to this when i have a bbq at da weekend

Just as i was about to download this alex just sent me a text saying "your gonna bum smartys mix so much, its right up your street"

the owl has powers i tell you!

Hahahahaha bum the mix. Hope you like it Chloe. There should be some bits that will make you wanna bop. Thanks for grabbing!

as prospekt said, its the perfect kind of tracklist for this time of year, big ups geeza, gonna lsiten to this when i have a bbq at da weekend

Big ups Sketch. Hope you and the missus are all good!! Hopefully this will make munching on BBQ all the more better!

i very much enjoyed this! will probs put on cd n blaze in da car! think thats the first time iv heard a b complex tune n really liked it!! the pulse aswell uurgghhh!!! big up!! me bruva from another mother!

Only just got round to this one...

Wicked mix mate! I really enjoyed it.

Couple of nice double drops as well...

Follow The Light and Cosmonaut, also Pickett Line and All That Jazz

:drums:

Back
Top Bottom