Dexcell Presents: 3Deck El Scorchio Fantastico SPECTACOOLAAAAARRR July 09

and the human metronomes strike again! felt like this was done on some automix mp3 software as it was just that persistant and flawless. not one little tiny nook or cranny out of place, seriously coulda been listening to something that'd be synched up by a computer. most impressive.
follow the light and cosmonaught was just straight up sexy. wicked wicked mix and musta been hard to pull off i'd imagine. some other killer drops in there. you boys never fail to impress.
maximum boost to you and yours.

didnt disappoint man, huge tracklist and a solid mix!! god variety aswell was good for the gym today!

Nice one Evez. Thanks for the feedback!

and the human metronomes strike again! felt like this was done on some automix mp3 software as it was just that persistant and flawless. not one little tiny nook or cranny out of place, seriously coulda been listening to something that'd be synched up by a computer. most impressive.
follow the light and cosmonaught was just straight up sexy. wicked wicked mix and musta been hard to pull off i'd imagine. some other killer drops in there. you boys never fail to impress.
maximum boost to you and yours.

Nice one Rhys!!! Thats an awesome set of feedback right there. Thanks for downloading and the cool words. One more thing.......
I AM A MACHINE.....
robocop.jpg

Massive respect for this guys, had it goin while I was at work.
Really nice vibes and I dont think I heard it go out of beat for even a second, and all that with tunes constantly coming in kept me interested all the way through.
Nice one, will defo be rinsing this one again for sure :2thumbs:

Massive respect for this guys, had it goin while I was at work.
Really nice vibes and I dont think I heard it go out of beat for even a second, and all that with tunes constantly coming in kept me interested all the way through.
Nice one, will defo be rinsing this one again for sure :2thumbs:

Nice one mate. Glad your feeling it like a blind man in a brothel! I had your new bit with Smoke on the way to work just now. You two make a wicked team! Looking forward to part 2!

On the download now, from the tracklist looks like it's gonna be big! Safe!

Big ups NoZ!!!!

listened to this in work twice today. perfect variety of tunes, all done so quickly and smoothly aswell. enjoyed every bit of it.
first mixes set the mood, there was so many good mixes i wont bother trying to name them. every 2/3 tunes i was boppin on the drops!
loads deep tunes had me stuck in my head in work haha. spot on!
biiiiiig!

listened to this in work twice today. perfect variety of tunes, all done so quickly and smoothly aswell. enjoyed every bit of it.
first mixes set the mood, there was so many good mixes i wont bother trying to name them. every 2/3 tunes i was boppin on the drops!
loads deep tunes had me stuck in my head in work haha. spot on!
biiiiiig!

Ah cheers Evez for the wicked feedback mate. Hope it made work go a bit quicker for you bro. Nice one!!

oh my days
i love this mix
i listened to it twice.
im gonna go listen to it again today
wicked mix you guys

oh my days
i love this mix
i listened to it twice.
im gonna go listen to it again today
wicked mix you guys

Nice one Chloe!!! Good to know its getting a few plays!!! Now when are we gonna hear a mix from you :)

Back
Top Bottom