D Type - Just You / Madness (Beatz)

Serum

VIP Junglist
To me this is Dillinja back on form! Nice and cheeky and funky while still damn heavy

The new stuff I've been hearing at nights out has been real heavy too, GO DILLINJA!

Serum said:
To me this is Dillinja back on form! Nice and cheeky and funky while still damn heavy

The new stuff I've been hearing at nights out has been real heavy too, GO DILLINJA!
The man has always been up there IMO.

Big up (y)

I think he must have just got a bit bored doing the killahertz album as the themes aren't as catchy as his usual.
Anyone remember that "You & Me" tune off on of the valve EPs? That was the kind of style I really got into, funky but aggressive

Serum said:
I think he must have just got a bit bored doing the killahertz album as the themes aren't as catchy as his usual.
Anyone remember that "You & Me" tune off on of the valve EPs? That was the kind of style I really got into, funky but aggressive
yeah man 'you and me' woz baad - but one of my all time fav dillinja tracks woz on that EP - 'Cant let You Go'
sick tune - with real flava's and good breaks and changes :banana:

HEIST said:
yeah man 'you and me' woz baad - but one of my all time fav dillinja tracks woz on that EP - 'Cant let You Go'
sick tune - with real flava's and good breaks and changes :banana:

Very good indeed i liked it but was dissiapointed when i heard your dub by ray keith. Kind of like one of em jocked the other. I mean they both have their own styles deffinately (maybe dilly more than keith but whatever) but it's got the same exact synth pattern. This type of stuff just bugs me, hell it could've been total coincidence.

JimJapBap said:
Very good indeed i liked it but was dissiapointed when i heard your dub by ray keith. Kind of like one of em jocked the other. I mean they both have their own styles deffinately (maybe dilly more than keith but whatever) but it's got the same exact synth pattern. This type of stuff just bugs me, hell it could've been total coincidence.

YOUR DUB?
RAY KEITH?

Im confused now lol :monkey:

Those are pretty different tunes tho I reckon
It's just that they both have an arpeggio which is a common thing in music and the rest of the tracks are very different

Back
Top Bottom