CYANTIFIC - SPACE ZOMBIE

What's girly about the whole of Mistabishi's album? The whole Future Sound of Cambridge 3 album? Jungle Music by Logistics? Just thinking about their last few releases...

I'm not sure about it, but you know what I'm like-I thought Danny Byrd speeded it up and then slowed it down again for the Hospital mix CD. Duh!

I'm not sure about it, but you know what I'm like-I thought Danny Byrd speeded it up and then slowed it down again for the Hospital mix CD. Duh!

Jesus. He'd have to be superhuman to pull that one off!

This with Timewarp would be dirrrtty, sick tune.

Time warp is probably the most matchable tune, can match it with anything from renegade to spor. Which is probably one of the reasons you hear it 10x a night. Not a huge fan of timewarp, but this is a nice tune.

I love this track :) mixed into red mist :D

I've been listening to HM7 sooo much :)

Really loving Byrd atm, he was really good at the Hospitality I went to. Good DJing, and good presence on stage. Really entertaining.

I love this track :) mixed into red mist :D

I've been listening to HM7 sooo much :)

Really loving Byrd atm, he was really good at the Hospitality I went to. Good DJing, and good presence on stage. Really entertaining.

Presumably this is Bristol Hospitality? He's been at the last two. He IS one of the most fun DJs to see, plays absolutely everything as long as the mood's right and he's a nutter behind the decks. If you went to the March one, he was mashed as well, chugging whisky and vodka the whole time haha.

at the high contrast confidential launch party there was gash galore. And that was on a school night!

Back
Top Bottom