DnB Curious of bass sounds

Kalos

Hello there dnbfourm, I'm new to this website and have been looking around on the forums and couldn't help but notice the wanting to get a certain bass sound from other producers.This isn't a post on finding out how to get a certain bass sound, but curious to get inside the minds of people who are wanting to get a certain bass sound that other producers have mastered and use in their tracks. Why are so many people wanting "Noisia" bass or a "DLR" bass. Are people not wanting to discover ways to make their own sound and instead they want to re-create something that someone else has already done.

If you can learn to make it sound like Noisia, then you can learn to make it not sound like Noisia.

Knowledge is power! Humans are driven by nature to replicate, adapt and improve... Here is some interesting lecture about imitating others!

If i look up a 'youtube tutorial', i won't ever copy the created sound and put it in a song. The things I use are the techniques explained how to get the sound.
Why waste a lot of days trying to get that phat sound, if it can be learnt in a couple of hours?

Hello there dnbfourm, I'm new to this website and have been looking around on the forums and couldn't help but notice the wanting to get a certain bass sound from other producers.This isn't a post on finding out how to get a certain bass sound, but curious to get inside the minds of people who are wanting to get a certain bass sound that other producers have mastered and use in their tracks. Why are so many people wanting "Noisia" bass or a "DLR" bass. Are people not wanting to discover ways to make their own sound and instead they want to re-create something that someone else has already done.

There will always be trend setters as well as imitators unfortunately bro. You should know how quickly people jump on the bandwagon when something is popular. To be completely honest, ever since I stopped keeping up with the newest and most popular dnb my production has sky rocketed. It's hard to not be influenced by what you are surrounded by so I stopped following other artists releases as I often found myself trying to replicate what they were doing, whether or not it was intentional.

Back
Top Bottom