Culture Shock - City Lights

That was some unofficial upload and it's no longer available. I would really laugh at all them poor souls who were desperately after this tune for so long if CS/RAM didn't release the instrumental after all :D

well the vocal is cat number :RAMM184B

I guess the A side will be the instrumental one, at only 3mins 25 I'm thinking this is the radio friendly vocal version

Shitty Lights?

Whenever I read the title of this thread, it reminds me of the guy who owns City Wok in Southpark.

Herrow shitty lights.

I think everytime in the last few days I've seen anyone post anything relating to this tune I keep on thinking about that episode of South Park.

Definitely needs some sort of vocal re-hash + name change

I think everytime in the last few days I've seen anyone post anything relating to this tune I keep on thinking about that episode of South Park.

Definitely needs some sort of vocal re-hash + name change

same, after seeing that post had to watch the episode with the sushi place opening up, episode is too big hahaha

Culture Shock posted a Facebook competition to give away signed instrumental vinyls. Looks like the instrumental will come out after all

Damn I hate these releases that are exclusive to the label shops. So much shipping cost to North America

I still don't get the hype about this tune. Its definitely got that iconic Culture Shock sound to it but think he has released better, and obviously still waiting for piano dark

its not exactly a very good track
how are there so many pages.lol

Not sure if I should get the original dub or just stick to the digital instrumental. Anyone got longer audio of the original dub?

Back
Top Bottom