CREATIVLY BLIND

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Got my hands on some new vsts. Thrown me out. Now i cant seem to make fuck all. Got the old block. THink i need to take some time out.
Anyone else got this at the mo?
feel like dj pipe

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
i hate when that happens man, spesh when you've just got new toys to play with. weak.

i would recommend doing anything that isn't making tunes.
have a walk or read or something, might just be that an hour out will get you back in the zone or maybe it will be a week.

i have just found that its impossible to force music when im feeling like that and i just end up frustrated.

do some chill and come back fresh!

hope this helps

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
hi mate. good to know it aint just me.
cheers for the advice. Have made a load of stuff lately and have burnt out the ole lugs.
respect

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
think most ppl making tunes have this i do all the time ill sit there for ages playing notes etc messing around but cnt get anything together make 10 tunes and 1 will be ok how it goes. i think also i need to better understand reason had it for bout 2 years but unless u know what to really do with it your tunes jus sound wak!

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i don't ever really get this i constantly have ideas in my head, i'm very creative though (luckily)

Pandasign

Don't sweat it dude. Music is a fickle fellow and good shit comes and goes. Like what they said, just remove yourself to a more inspiring, conducive environment. Go see an artist you've never seen--pick up a random cd. Just break the cycle and something will come to yah.

Much love,
Ryan

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
try making something else...... if your dnb creativeness isnt flowing right make a hip hop track, a dubstep track, or even a country and western track

Top Bottom