Conduct - Borderlands LP (1st July 2016, BMTM)

really looking forward to this album.....it's a shame that most people complain about the creativity in DNB nowadays and then somebody like Conduct has this album coming out and nobody is talking about it....this thread should have pages of hype behind it.

Really not bothered by this tbh. it was the same with frederic robinson and kimyan law... and then their LPs came out and they both got nominated for 'best new producer' with the albums completely selling out and the people who slept on it asking for represses 8 months later or paying £60 on discogs.

The same will happen with this. Ours is much longer game than a lot of other labels.

Really not bothered by this tbh. it was the same with frederic robinson and kimyan law... and then their LPs came out and they both got nominated for 'best new producer' with the albums completely selling out and the people who slept on it asking for represses 8 months later or paying £60 on discogs.

The same will happen with this. Ours is much longer game than a lot of other labels.

On another note, is there anything coming from Frederic or Kimyan in the pipelines? Feels like ages either of them have had a release excluding the remixes on Med School.

Good....you shouldn't be bothered. As long as you are putting out quality music then I would think it doesn't matter what others think. I pick up every release by you all because I know it will be quality.

Now we are up to 2 pages I can let this go.......ha ha.

129 copies left - www.blumarten.com/vinyl

Borderlands_Cimone_montage_dnb_forum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom