Clipz quitting Dnb?

hes gone to make squeeky ringtone dubstep with rusko haha

This goes out to everybody,not just NLC, slagging off Clipz... Do you lot actually got something to back it up with? not just plain sarcasm, but ur personal achievements (for instance) in the scene? a name that many listeners and djs would be looking out for in the shops? not just to brag about it, but would actually be interesting to read how you have contributed so that you can speak about people that in fact can proudly belong to dNb history and made quite a lot of noize (if he is about to step down) at some moments in time. Prove a point gents!!!
I am not starting a beef here, let's just not turn into envy, jealous (for now I think that is what makes you write such coments) backstabbers. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he (yes, still talking bout Clipz) brought the whole new sound we hear today in clownstep :clown: inspiring producers all over the globe, having a firm background and a contract with Full Cycle at just 22 already speaks for itself, doesn't it? Yes, I know Twisted was even younger with his smashers, but I rekon they are not to be put in the same genre category as each has a unique sound of their own.
So let's sum up:
If you are bold enough to continue defending your views, and it doesn't become an offtopic or turn ugly personal, let's hear what you (all the haterz :) ) have to say.
P.L.U.R

clipz has made some quailty drum n bass for a hell of a long time

oh yes, and pigs can fly!

qaulity tunes like his remix of pendulums showdown???

i think the person who told the person who started this thread about clipz going to house, i think he meant zinc. but if clipz is leaving then bring out the alcohol and music and lets party!!! :gang_bang

oh yes, and pigs can fly!

qaulity tunes like his remix of pendulums showdown???

i think the person who told the person who started this thread about clipz going to house, i think he meant zinc. but if clipz is leaving then bring out the alcohol and music and lets party!!! :gang_bang

Ok a few good dnb tunes clips made.

Tibetan Mist - Quite possibly one of the best dnb tunes I have ever heard, an its not just me who thinks so as the cheapest I have seen it for sale is £50)
Black Doves
Number 1
Slippery slopes - this tunes like marmite tho you love it or hate it
New Generation - Again a bit like marmite

Ok a few good dnb tunes clips made.

Tibetan Mist - Quite possibly one of the best dnb tunes I have ever heard, an its not just me who thinks so as the cheapest I have seen it for sale is £50)
Black Doves
Number 1

Slippery slopes - this tunes like marmite tho you love it or hate it
New Generation - Again a bit like marmite

i havnt heard tibeten mist but those other 2 are flutestep lol

the ones in bold are the ones which are quite good but both are made with dj die. tbh its prob dj die who made them sound so much better

Gotta say I love some of his tunes like 'saygonkilla'.
Not so keen on his newer stuff though.

Hardly likely that Clipz is quittin DnB...at one point he was looking like the new big name..then kinda lost his way...maybe he will find it again

Aha its true!.. well i dont know if clipz has stopped making dnb now but he makes dubstep with rusko now. check it out on youtube. such songs like scareware and rats in the kitchen..

i found out bout these tunes while watchin the rusko masterclass producer thingy where he shows u his way of making dubstep. theres also one from mistabishi and one from the brookes brothers. personally id advoid the clipz one, half of the bass making videos of his is absolute ear destroying. makes ur ears depressed :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom