Clipz quitting Dnb?

your just shit stirring and making useless posts again, there was no need for it.

im not getting involved, i shall not read or reply to anything you reply with so i wouldnt waste your time.

What a load of bollocks.

Get your fact's straight mate, anyone with half an ounce of intelligence on
here can recognise that you are chattin' shit.

you obviously have no idea what so ever about dnb/jungles heritage.

If Panty is wrong, please explain dnb/jungles heritage

clipz has made some quailty drum n bass for a hell of a long time i think he deserves abit of respect for that atleast, im hoping he goes away makes some new styles of music and comes back to slaughter the scene with a brand new sound again :D

If Panty is wrong, please explain dnb/jungles heritage
Drum and bass has never had a problem with recognising it's influences, Soul, reggae,hip hop etc etc...

It evolved due to these styles and no one has ever denied that.

It's always been a recognised fact that dnb/jungle is a sample based music so how is it possible that the producer's have always "hid their heads in shame?" they have always known this, its blatant if you listen to the music. it hasnt taken them along time to wake up to this they just wanted to do their own thing and experiment with the equipment they had rather than just sample sample sample or emulate styles already available.

Am I lying?

Bollocks.

"A lot of the people who are producing now are influenced only by drum 'n' bass so they're losing contact with the outside world. It's a really narrow-minded sound right now. Years ago the producers were listening to all sorts of styles to make their music -- they were into hip-hop and jazz and hearing new sounds. Now there's a new generation that grew up on drum 'n' bass and that's all they know. It's like it's created its own monster." - Dillinja

I'm sure though that Clipz is being confused with Zinc.

your contraditcting (sp?) yoursef now so shut up.
how that then? whats sp? and dont tell me to shut up! just go to another thread if you dont want to read my opinion.

Bollocks.

"A lot of the people who are producing now are influenced only by drum 'n' bass so they're losing contact with the outside world. It's a really narrow-minded sound right now. Years ago the producers were listening to all sorts of styles to make their music -- they were into hip-hop and jazz and hearing new sounds. Now there's a new generation that grew up on drum 'n' bass and that's all they know. It's like it's created its own monster." - Dillinja

I'm sure though that Clipz is being confused with Zinc.
not all dustek. most but not all. no one only listens to dnb...check the waffle section everyone has their influences.and even if they do theres loads of different styles of dnb whether it be luiquid funk, jazzy stuff , jump up, dark moody, styff or that headbanger shit like most limewax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Met a promoter last night who said clipz is planning on stopping dnb soon and just doing house? anyone else heard this?

Hope so he is shite bring back the underground "adult/mature" flavour that was full cycle ( even on their Dope dragon jump up) and ditch this cheap casio bollocks they seem to be shotting these days..!!! :ban:

Clipz aint going anywhere - he's got bookings well into 09 and new dubs out on Audio Zoo.

Breeze

Clipz aint going anywhere - he's got bookings well into 09 and new dubs out on Audio Zoo.

Breeze
I thought as much, I dont even think hes too bad...hes a 50/50 guy sticky is a banger along with a couple of others.

Nah i was told by a very reliable source that he's working on a project called Scum (i think thats what he said). The project will include Electro House/ Hip-Hop and Dubstep. His plans may have changed but thats what i heard. Although 95% of his music isn't to my taste he is clearly a talented producer imo.Some of his older stuff use to rule, Cuban Links and Witchdocter etc. Zinc isn't giving up dnb either he's just concentrating on releasing House/Dubstep and other styles. The new Raf and Ill logic 12 on Bingo is wicked!!! I hope that he doesn't give up on Dnb altogether cos he has a great taste and Bingo's output has been brilliant over the years.

Back
Top Bottom